Lesbianism in East Dulwich

DJKillaQueen

Ok having seen a need for a thread where all things lesbian can be discussed I'm starting one.....

As this is my thread (and I'm fairly easy going for those that have had the misfortune of meeting me) there are no rules beyond the rules of the forum (and fair play and so on)........

So those questions about barbers and crew cuts (Mac Woof and Artful) are welcome here.

Can't promise to have all the answers and I know I might live to regret this but heck....you only live once....better to die burning in controversy than anonymously I say.........

What, you mean you are not a lesbian after all LM? That has to be the biggest relevation on the forum so far.....;-)

In fact what a great idea?....let this be the thread for heterosexual people to come out of the wardrobe......

And where lesbians can ask all those questions they've always wanted to ask - like, is Dale Winton really straight? Or do boyfriends always leave the toilet seat up?

silverfox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I understand there was a bit of a rumpus when the

> Sunday Times writer AA Gill called Clare Balding a

> dyke on a bike. Surely Lesbians in East Dulwich

> wouldn't be offended by that?

Probably not, but was Clare Balding offended?

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

> What, you mean you are not a lesbian after all LM?

> That has to be the biggest relevation on the forum

> so far.....;-)

LOL!

I almost instinctively bashed out "F-uck Me!" at that comment...but then realised that would just make things worse!

There used to be a shop on Oxford St that sold a t-shirt with "Nobody knows I'm a lesbian" on it in big letters. I really wanted, but never had the guts, to buy it. I thought a bloke wearing it would be fabulous irony.

But I also thought I might get beaten up by a passing group of ladies in comfortable shoes.

........that's an interesting concept in the light of that other thread. The 'owner' of that thread hadn't posted there for almost a year and not only that isn't a lesbian or a lesian (though I can't be certain about the latter). Therefore it's her thread and anyone who complains about the posts are mere squatters. Thus anything should be allowed until she says it's not.

Do lesbians like boobs given they have their own?

Edited to correct a spelling error of a typing one I think

That's why I started this thread Narnia, so there could be no confusion over what the thread is about or who started it......and I love boobs, especially my own (yeah that sounds a bit wierd doesn't it lol.....oh well).

Seems like I missed a whole story on Clare though...how did that get by me?

I have a T-shirt that says on the front 'Most girl's are straight...' and on the back 'until they're not.' And it's pink (still not sure that makes me a lesian or lesion though).

Ladymuck Wrote:

> Narnia...it was lesian...not lesion...I suspect

> there is a difference between the two (or maybe

> not since I haven't a clue what the former refers

> to)

The former LM is a lesbian without a 'b'. Whatever THAT might be.