People I like

????

1) The Germans. I've worked for a german company and with lots of germans. I like them a lot. They've a great and dry sense of humour, like a beer and have many similar traits as us brits only with better english. They get a bad press -I like them.

2) Pipe smokers - magnificent. The ritual, the aeshetic quality of the pipe - the smell of a decent shag...not a whif of your dog on a string Old Holborn. Sitting there using deduction to solve crimes/creating the NHS?designing stuff......I can even forgive Tony Benn some of his idiocy with that pipe. Magnificent and rarely seen. An enobled and diminishing beast. Piper smokers I salute you.

3) Busty barmaids of a certain age who call you 'darlin' at old school pubs...most of us blokes are just a sucker for this.

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> lol but you've drunk it all before it gets much

> above 1% proof.....

Yes but that was only because it was so irresistably delicious...I only made 50 litres...will double that next year...

>

> And I had to add lime vodka to the glasses you

> gave me to get the kick I should have got

> lol.........

Well you've got the recipe now so you can jolly well go and make your own...as I was saying...ner ner ner ner ner

*blows massive raspberry with knobs on at The Queen*

Actually Keef, I know this is off-topic...but you seem to do this the most...so I have to ask...

What exactly do you mean when you say that: "Word!"...(I honestly don't know :-S)...I used to think it was used to tell someone off, but clearly you are not doing that here...

Thanks.

You are right...so, to get back on topic (I shall then go away)...

- Quids likes Germans

- Mick Mac likes the French (must be 100% French)

- I like genuine people who make me laugh and are able able to give a decent hug

- DJKQ likes genuine, caring and honest people

- karter likes Mick Mac

- Narnia likes .......

edited to say: X-posted with Keef (thanks BTW Keef), post in response to Narnia's above Keef's