Does Green and Blue...

felt-tip

I've had some good evenings at Green and Blue, but I went there today and had a very disappointing lunch. The waitress was surly beyond belief and the vegetarian platter was deeply disappointing. In response to my (very gently put) observation to the waitress that the vegetarian platter seemed to comprise mostly leaves, I was informed that I should order something else. It's good advice and I will in future -- somewhere else.

Laurlaur - I'm one of the owners of G&B and very sorry to hear that you had this experience. We do always try to give a good service and good quality food, and it's always disappointing to hear when that doesn't happen.

Please PM me and I'll arrange a refund for the food. I'll understand if you don't want to come back to us, but at the very least I'd prefer you didn't pay for something you are that unhappy about.

I'm not a vegetarian anymore but ... the veggie platter has always been a favourite of mine.

When I am working from home, I sometimes treat myself to lunch at G&B and order one (greedily all for me) and some rose wine. Bliss.

Spicy butter beans, cheese-stuffed chillies and walnut bread = yummy.

laurlaur, I have ordered this often and quality has always been consistent (eg. not all salad leaves) so sorry to hear your experience was less than positive.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• That is clearly not true. I see car drivers breaking the law on an hourly basis - jumping red lights, speeding, not obeying the general rules. Plus they are operating considerably more dangerous machinery and should have a greater responsibility of care to other road uses. You can see who causes the most harm by the stats. 
    • Looking for a suit for an 11 year old. Quite specific, white with black thin stripes.  Trying to replicate Michael Jacksons smooth criminal costume.  A blue linen shirt and white tie.    Thank you !!!!!!!
    • A quick Google found this, amongst other things: "Social impact models are frameworks or approaches that guide how organizations or initiatives address social or environmental problems."
    • "If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it must be a duck" comes to mind Unfortunately, a large number of cyclists do exhibit selfish amd anti social behaviour which, regardless of how many good cyclists there are, is seen as the norm.  It's a bit like one car driver jumping a red light and all car drivers getting tarred by the same brush. Perception is the issue and if cyclists all obeyed the rules, everyone would be less anti them but unfortunately that isn't the case 🤔
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In