Random acts of cruelty

waynetta

A man was sent to prison for 12 weeks today for microwaving his guinea pig after a drunken argument with his girlfriend. How can anyone be so cruel?

I had a Top Tip lined up about spicing up your guinea pig's boring life by using a small bowl of ready brek as quicksand hidden in his cage, but as a mark of respect for the microwaved guinea pig I will not post it.

waynetta Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A man was sent to prison for 12 weeks today for

> microwaving his guinea pig after a drunken

> argument with his girlfriend. How can anyone be so

> cruel?

That is cruel. I get hungry sometimes when I've had a few and have resorted to cooking up some strange snakcs but that's taking it a bit far!

There is a story in the local Brighton paper about someone sticking needles and screws in to apples and putting them in a field with horses. People think that it is yobs but I don?t think so, yobs chuck bricks and are spur of the moment. This is premeditated and would have taken time to prepare my guess would be that it is an older, angry type man, you know the type, the ones who nearly burst a blood vessel when their neighbours trees shed some leaves on their garden or something equally unimportant in the grand scheme of things. They?re bored and get stressed over things that other people wouldn?t think twice about.

Unless they?re sick serial killers in the making.