Cooking help required...panic over...

Ladymuck

I am panicking!

I am in the last stages of making some rather special chocolate brownies for a double celebration drinks party this evening (a birthday/an engagement). I was just about to add/sift the last ingredient into the mix - 25g of cocoa - when it dawned on me that 25g doesn't show up on my scales (it's too small an amount). Nor do I possess a 25g spoon. Could someone tell me - what the hell is 25g? I.e. would a teaspoon do it (though I doubt it, or the recipe would have said so - it did in the case of salt)?

THIS IS URGENT: the mix (including the eggs) has been beaten etc. It just needs the addition of the cocoa and to go into the oven.

Thanks in advance.

xxxxx

Thanks everyone - so are we in agreement? ONE HEAPED TABLE SPOON?

And Mr. Pallywotsitpoos - thanks for the advice, but these brownies are made from the heart for a very special group of people. As good as the EDD brownies are, they would not contain that special ingredient (love).

Please confirm.

*still panicking*

Right! They are in the oven. The only fear I have now is that the mix looked a bit "flat". Presumably that was because it had been left standing for too long while I faffed about with the 25g issue. We'll see.

Also thanks to VBC and Matthew123 - I was too panicked to respond to your helpful posts earlier.

*crosses fingers and prays to the non-existent Gods*