Eng v NZ Rugby

telegramsam

Hi everyone-start of the international rugby season on Saturday. I know from past threads there are plenty of rugby fans out there.

Best pub to watch above match? -especially where they'll be NZers and home support (we're a divided partnership!) for some atmosphere and banter-or should I venture to Clapham or Wimbledon,,,

Thanks

Sam

Sorry to be a pain but we used to have a great rugby pub in the Magdela, now a non sport pub.

Maybe Scott at the Actres (who was very anti sports but whose principles are slipping in our favour) can help. As the matches are in the afternoon it could be a real winner on the trade front.

Autumn internationals are great fun and I'm sure there is only one winner of that game !

I endorse Hoopers as the best local in which to watch the rugby. Top beer and a middle aged crowd of rugby know-it-alls and bores just like me!. Beer top notch.

Although we're in agreement elsewhere on this Forum David, I must disagree about the pies. In fact there are some that say they are an effective cure for sundry ailments, constipation and ague in particular