Best Views In London

Jah Lush

My house too PR - ditto my photo too big to fit (that's not a boast).

Can see from Millenium Dome (just) right thru' an arc to Wembley Stadium arch from the little roof terrace outside my home office.

WSatching the Shard grow day by day is fascinating - and a distracting work avoidance option.

Indeed MMan, watching that Shard grow is fabulous. I was literally walked past the west side of it on St Thomas Street the other day and spoke to a scaffolder exiting the site so took some time to talk to him about it. He was lovely and saying he had the best scaffolding job in the world!

I had my helmet with me but even with that as a hard hat I couldn't persuade him to let me up there with him!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Marmora Man Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Re The Shard - it will have a public viewing

> gallery at, or close to, the top. the panorama

> across London on a clear day will be amazing - and

> some of us may be able to spot our own ED

> residences - whoopee!

By the way - will the Shard be much bigger than the current skeleton?

The Shard has now got lights up the sides of it looking like tall Christmas Trees. Just went past there. But I can't see them yet from 'our' side. Maybe they will put some up for our side tomorrow. I remember when the gherkin was going up, the whole thing was given green and yellow lights so it looked like a christmas tree that year. Meanwhile, I just rode past the Pinnacle and that's going to be coming into view shortly. Or rather tall-ly.