Shoreditch House

snatedawg

Don't suppose anyone is a member of Shoreditch House are they? I'm looking for a way to get membership but it seems the only way to do it is to get 2 current members to sign you up... I'd welcome the opportunity to buy you a coffee / beer if you are a member and have any tips!

Many thanks in advance

I understand what you all mean but I still want to be a member - I'm sure some members are pretentious but you can't tar them all with the same brush - besides, it's such a cool building and it's got a swimming pool on the roof which is amazing. Obviously not much use at this time of year! But how cool would that be in the summer...

Don't go there. I had dinner at Soho House last Friday and in the bar afterwards some random woman walked up to me and felt me up - right in front of my boss - and then walked off again. It was a very strange moment. Too many drugs at Soho House. My boss is a founder-member so he pays peanuts. I won't join. Way too pretentious.

Soho House in NYC is shabby. Not shabby chic - just shabby. They need to spend some money.

I would rather spend a night in East Dulwich. Seriously.

Sorry for confusion Charlie. I had dinner at Soho House London last week (got groped) but, as an aside, I was just saying that Soho House NYC is very shabby. I haven't been to Shoreditch. Basically, full of tossers so why would you? I went for work, or I wouldn't have - I would have gone somewhere normal instead.

Shoreditch House is nicer than Soho House, and less full of cunts. The restaurant on the top floor is light and airy and relaxed and the food's pretty good, and views are nice at night. I'm not a member, though have been often and I like it. That said, I've never been at the weekend, so it might be a nightmare then.

Soho House really is full of tossers, which is a shame, as it's a lovely building and with all those nooks and crannies would be an excellent place for a drink otherwise.

The kind of language CC's quoting may be as much to do with Hendrick's as Shoreditch House. Hendrick's sponsor The Chap Olympiad and various events with The Last Tuesday Society and like that kind of flowery going on. To be fair, I do too sometimes. And sometimes I like a pie. But it's nice to wear your best shoes and sip a cocktail amongst handsome strangers from time to time.

Like rosie said shoreditch house is very relaxed and friendly with great food and chilled vibe. Actually rosie,weekends are surprisingly family friendly with a cr?che and lots of games/event for kids. Kiddy birthday parties galore. It's a much more pleasant place than soho house. Not a great fan of these clubs but shoreditch house is just terrific. If only I was still with the ex girlfriend who is a member....