The disrespecting of remembrance day by Muslim extremists!!

untamedstylist

I'm sorry if this offends anybody but im so offended and shocked by this act... I'm not the only one but my family lost alot of members during previous wars and the current situation... It's an absolute outrage....

And the thing is, what they have really done is started of a whole racism feud and just caused huge problems for Thier own people. There are alot of extremists and racists in this country as it is and whilst it wasn't a racist attack there will now be lots on innocent Muslims aswell as other innocent cultures affected by this due to stupid louts and gangs who don't have a brain and see anything like this as an excuse to start something just for the sake of it.... I know many Muslims are disgraced at this groups actions and I feel sorry for them because uneducated thugs will now act on this... There was a Facebook page that was started that same day which really went off.... 600,000 people had joined it globally by 12pm but was removed the next day I believe as it really did start a huge pathetic racist feud pure hatred and nastiness and if that was just online I wonder how many acted upon it in reallity.. I'm praying not many...

Wondered what other peoples views were on this and if anyone has been affected by this also?? On either side of the fence?

I'm very sorry if this has offended anybody atall

Untamed what do you hope to achieve with this? If 35 english caucasians did the same would that be bring down the entire ethnic group? 35 self appointed people can not be held up as speaking for all muslims, across continents, countries and cultures.

You are just making yourself an example of stupid vs. stupid.

If u read my post I said it's unfair on the majority and what it will cause for many ethnic origins due to a stupid few and also due to mindless brainless idiots in this country... I opened it for discussion I didn't condem Muslims or slate anyone I merely was discussing it and asking peoples opinions...

I view is this - 35 idiots chose to disrupt a memorial service because of something they feel stongly about in the present day. It was the worng place and way to protest. I don;t think it has anything to do with islam and I don;t think it will create the huge backlash you think it will. We've always had racists, extremists, and well, just plain old nutcases.

I mean it will just give them an excuse... Maybe I'm completely wrong but the way it was going on that fb group people were talking of burning down mosques and all sorts it was ludicrous just because of a minority of extremists...Muslims were joining the page to and blazing rows and threats etc were being made... A group of 600,000 is hardly small and just goes to show how many did have strong feelings about it.... Doesn't make it right and for me personally it angered me especially as I with other friends were remembering our friends and family... I guess maybe only people who lost and remember people on this day would be affected by it... Others I'm sure couldn't give a damn

Still preferable to 'dissing'.

All told a storm in a teacup.

This sort of stunt is singularly designed for publicity. Just ignore them and starve them of the proverbial oxygen.

I was actually more irked by the Celtic fans anti remembrance day banner (again an idiotic minority). At the very least it was a betrayal of the 100,000 Irish who felt defeating hitler was a good thing, half of whom came from the republic; leave alone the 50,000 Irish dead of the first war.

But this is the nature of divisive politics, it tends to be self absorbed and nihilistic and rarely has any grounding in the complexities and grey areas of the real world. So like I say, whether islamist, sectarian or blairite, the best thing to do is ignore it and forget about it.

untamedstylist Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm sorry if this offends anybody but im so

> offended and shocked by this act... I'm not the

> only one but my family lost alot of members during

> previous wars and the current situation... It's an

> absolute outrage....

> And the thing is, what they have really done is

> started of a whole racism feud and just caused

> huge problems for Thier own people. There are alot

> of extremists and racists in this country as it is

> and whilst it wasn't a racist attack there will

> now be lots on innocent Muslims aswell as other

> innocent cultures affected by this due to stupid

> louts and gangs who don't have a brain and see

> anything like this as an excuse to start something

> just for the sake of it.... I know many Muslims

> are disgraced at this groups actions and I feel

> sorry for them because uneducated thugs will now

> act on this... There was a Facebook page that was

> started that same day which really went off....

> 600,000 people had joined it globally by 12pm but

> was removed the next day I believe as it really

> did start a huge pathetic racist feud pure hatred

> and nastiness and if that was just online I wonder

> how many acted upon it in reallity.. I'm praying

> not many...

> Wondered what other peoples views were on this and

> if anyone has been affected by this also?? On

> either side of the fence?

> I'm very sorry if this has offended anybody atall

Yes it an outrage

It is offensive

I guess that's about it really......

Berry berry I do appologies if my illiterate writing confused u somewhat, I guess we are not all writers but we can get our point across pretty clearly to those with an open mind who don't criticise EVERYTHING that does not conform to Thier standards!!!!!! God I hate nit pickers, god forgive someone might make a grammatical error or not write something in the format traditionalised!!!! We didn't all have university diplomas in writers skills shame on me for studying non academic subjects... FML!!!

I saw the placards and thought that if they really believed that there own followers were 'going to paradise' and our soldiers were 'going to hell' that they would be pleased about it, thus negating the concept of it being a protest. Surely more of a celebration of their own fate with a bit of sympathy for ours would have been more appropriate.

But they are not intelligent enough to reason anything like that. They are just the same as the mindless thugs you find in any town centre on a Saturday night, worse even because they don't have alcohol to use as an excuse for their behaviour. They wore scarves over their faces, their sole intent was to intimidate like the fascists (using Islam as the excuse for their fascist views) they ultimately are.

And remember, they have no more respect for any muslim that disagrees with them than for you and I.

Untamed your talents could be put to good use writing editorials for the Daily Mail.

Their act was distasteful but, as has been noted, it was a tiny group of young men. Unfortunately elements of the media gave them the oxygen of publicity.

This same group of young men does not have the wit to understand that the culture that they despise and berate is the same culture that gives them the freedom to despise and berate in public.

To say that "many Muslims are disgraced" by the act is a gross misrepresentation, they cant be disgraced for the act as they were not responsible for it.