News for the next 9 months

SeanMacGabhann

Techinically, I'm deriding the British media and it's fawning attitude to said monarchy, not the monarchy itself (not on this thread anyway)

Good luck to the pair involved but it's just going to be endless, godawful coverage

The news channels are reporting how other news channels are covering this... and there is 9 months left!

I share your concern Sean and quite frankly who gives a flying f*ck these days? Plenty do I'm afraid. Unfortunately a royal wedding sells newspapers and the media will of course be full of it. I suppose it will get the X-Factor off the front pages of the red tops if nothing else but you don't have to buy it or watch it if even listen to it on the radio. Try the off button.

But Will We Get The Day Off?

Awwwwwww come on! Dead posh frock? Heads of state in groovy get ups? Hats the like of which we shall never see again? Land of Hope and Glory, flag waving, bunting? Shiny smiling faces of patriots lining Pall Mall? SPECIAL EDITION STAMPS?!

People of EDF, get with the spirit!

I for one and BESIDE myself with excitement.

felt-tip Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> he has finally capitulated has he? she is already

> getting a bit munty. she wont age well.

You reckon? I think she's a much more natural beauty than her mum-in-law-to-be-that-was. She doesn't need a nose job, for a start.

At least William, unlike Charles, got to choose the woman he marries.