The EDF Happiness Index - for today

????

• 1 month later...

Smiley faces, pah! For something more gritty try this;

15 - Super manic - Sleep is impossible, multitasking like crazy, incoherent speech, unable to be subdued by alcohol or medicine, super egotistical, indestructible (Rare)

14 - Overly manic - can't sleep, multitasking, ranting and raving, egotistical and "braggy"

13 - More Manic - Sleep extremely hard, showing signs of invulnerability, an aire of superiority

12 - Manic - Sleeping is difficult but possible, ranting

11 - Slightly Manic - Showing signs of mania, but sleep is possible and probably full of nightmares

10 - Hyper - Very excited, seemingly manic, but only temporarily

09 - Excited - Just a little more up than the average Joe

08 - Stable - The "normal" mood of most people most of the time

07 - Down - Just a little down, the average Joe's tough day feeling

06 - Sad - Crying, bad day, almost extreme but temporary

05 - Slightly depressed - Showing signs of depression can probably have my spirits lifted, a little less temporary

04 - Depressed - Generally depressed, tired, discontent, feelings of insignificance, probably crying a lot, and watching sappy movies. Being stabilized is tough

03 - More depressed - Very low, negative speech, really hard to lift the spirits, crying is sporadic, occasional suicidal thoughts

02 - Overly depressed - Extremely low, nothing positive to say, can't lift the spirits, to down to cry, suicidal thoughts are common

01 - Suicidal - Depressed beyond reason, suicidal tendencies and thoughts constantly on the mind, nothing is going my way, there is no cheering me up, secluded.

Me, I'm 08 veering 09

• 1 month later...