What old stars would you like to retire.

Tarot

I would like the following to retire gracefully, Paul Macartney, Rod Stewart, Lulu,Tony Bennet,Simply Red,Joanna

Lumley, and so many more. Ther are so many new singers and bands now.

To see these old has beens ,either selling books or releasing yet another cover of their songs,so embarassing.

Who would you put out to pasture.?

From my point of view it should be what New so called Comics would you BAN.

and the singers that have only one word or a line repeted over and over.

The supposedly Real builders repairing those buildings that were faultly built whose Tradesmen are shown not even holding a saw properly ( with a guide finger )and in close up its another bodge that they have done themselves.

Ask Dave? I will need a Six by two box soon, but if I asked him, he would make it triangular.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Brucie. Mr Saturday Night. It's like he's been

> there forever presiding over an endless array of

> crap.

Well, He doesn't come down the stairs any more - so I think he's possibly becoming decrepit.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Brucie. Mr Saturday Night. It's like he's been

> there forever presiding over an endless array of

> crap.

Oh yes. It feels like he's got worse... or perhaps I just didn't notice how bad the jokes were when I was a little kid. Strictly is the only thing of his I've watched as an adult, and that's definitely despite rather than because he presents.

I wouldn't put Paul McCartney out to pasture though - saw him at the Isle of Wight festival this year and he put on a better performance than I've seen from some people less than half his age. If you've still got a decent voice and you've a decent back catalogue I can't see a problem with carrying on. It's when the voice goes like Frank Sinatra's did that it's embarassing.

Wills, Kate ( sorry dear, but you are guilty by association now ), chelsea n harry & the rest of these parasitic vermin.. They should be retired with a bullet to the back of the head and left on Goose Green for the ED Feral wildlife to gorge on. And Thatcher. And feckin Bono.

Tony Robinson should have retired after Baldrick, Bill Oddie should have retired before the Goodies,

Bruce Forsyth has been mentioned already several times,

Judi Dench, Stephen Fry is on the cusp of being a great bore of our time,

Terry Wogan has left his broadcasting spot perhaps now he might be banned from the box.

Angus Deayton should be brought back from retirement.