Christmas Tips.

Tarot

If you have one of those long plastic garlands, that has snapped in the middle, you can get some wire from a florist/or wire from a picture hanging kit,and entwine it round the garland.

This works well, especially on heavy ones, but not on ones with electric lights on.

More tips to follow.

Any more out there, money saving ones etc.or where to get spare lights now woolworths has closed.

A large bucket or other container,can be kept on your balcony/garden to keep your drinks nice and cool saving space

in your fridge.

Pieces of fruit or mint can be frozen in cubes ,in you fridge for cocktail drinks.or non alcholic drinks.

A box of resolve sachets would be a good idea for the next day.

A nice coffee and a present for the driver to take the drinkers home.

Try and buy one game or mind game for the kids before Christmas, to distract them while you are coping with something

else.

For little kids jig saw puzzles, or Lego

The oldies can be settled, with a bag of marshmallows and an old film.

Good tactics for a bit of peace and quiet.

For more shrewder kids. bribery, I.O.U.s are good.

Before going Christmas shopping, make sure you eat something first. (stops you buying chocolate or burgers).

For a long journey by car.take a flask of hot chocolate always revitalising when you get back to the car.

If you have very young children and you cannot find someone to look after them, make sure their heads ,hands and feet

are kept warm.

Included in this are the following reminders.

1. petrol

2.trolley coin.

3 strong bags

4.Stick to the shopping list.

O.k.Felt tip, this ones for you, I,m assuming you have a car.

If you want nice bright un-muddy headlamps, wipe them down once a fortnight with lemon juice(kitchen variety).

If you dont want your door locks to freeze, put sellotape on them.

more will follow.

For a good effective car air freshener,place a fabric conditioner sheet (used in tumble dryers)underneath the

front seats.

Good solid Christmas tip for when you shit yourself in your car. Thanks.

If you have very young children and you cannot find someone to look after them, make sure their heads ,hands and feet

are kept warm.

Included in this are the following reminders.

1. petrol

2.trolley coin.

3 strong bags

4.Stick to the shopping list.

So to keep my very young children warm you want me to set fire to them with petrol, brand them with a coin, then shovel their charred, smoking remains into some strong bags before, in an act of sick materialist irony, glueing them to a shopping list?

Ted Max wrote:-

So to keep my very young children warm you want me to set fire to them with petrol, brand them with a coin, then shovel their charred, smoking remains into some strong bags before, in an act of sick materialist irony, glueing them to a shopping list?

It's good to know you're fully embracing the Christmas spirit Ted.

If Christmas spirit = tips on going shopping, basic car maintenance, and immolating the very young then I'm right there, Herod.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of Christmas, I think it excludes the Islams and some of them Jewish fellers.

PS Can I use frozen lemon juice on my car headlamps? I am following your tips in order and have got confused.

Children should be wrapped up warm in the cold weather.

Most heat is lost from the extremities, so they must be covered.

As for cleaning car head lamps. lemon juice on a cloth does cut through grime very well

I believe Jesus was jewish.

If you dont like Christmas ,why read the thread.