ANy female 25 - 35 would like to meet?

Fabricio the Guido

Hello there, contrary to my screen name I am not really Italian but thought that was a nice screen name. My given name is a bit more Scot light but I am not in the least bit scottish.Anyway, I thought I would post here and get a date or something. Let's not have any scabrous wits making silly comments because if you were really that funny you would be on IQ or radio 4. I like films and cycling. I am just under 6", way under but let's leave something exciting for the great reveal. I used to read a lot but not so much. I do like TV and talking and travel a bit. Anyway , drop me a private message if you are interested. cheers

Quite frankly with such a well-constructed, insightful and slightly mysterious introductory technique, I fear you are about to be inundated with replies from eager and willing Females. Its surely only a matter of time.

Hope you can handle the inevitable deluge.

I am laughing, but I still haven't got a date. Oh well. I wonder should I spread the net a little wider? 25 - 45 years of age? Well, it does not have to be a date, that's so American; Brits dont really date, do we? I mean we pretend we date but we are far too sophisticated for dating. I find a bit of banter over two glasses of red and you pretty much know whether you'd like to spend more time with a person or not. Is that March 13th of 2011? That seems a rather long time to wait. Not that I am in any kind of hurry. I thought the retired Hipsters of ED would be down with meeting someone over the internet but apparently that's not the case. I just have to return to the pub and wait for someone to stumble on me as they rush to the bathroom to vomit.