2 FOR 1 London Days Out

ecphoto

Hello!

I have spied a fab offer on the 2FOR1 London Days out website - London Eye - two tickets for the price of one, if you travel by rail into London. As far as I can see this means I can travel from East Dulwich or Peckham Rye station and redeem the offer as long as I purchase tickets and don't use my Oyster. This seems too good to be true but would make a fantastic pressie for my husband! I've printed the voucher anyway!

Anyone here used 2 For 1 London vouchers? They look great!

Merry Christmas! :o)

i have used a lot of the 2for1 offers from that homepage (you can also pick booklets up from some trainstations which have vouchers at the back) and never had a problem. as long as you make sure you have a paper ticket and it is valid for the day you want to go you'll get the deal. have a lovely time!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• This is clearly far from a unique issue. Somebody posted this on Facebook and it is so similar to posts here I asked him if he was with Tessa Jowell - he said "no, Lewisham".  "This morning on the microsecond of 8am I tried to get through to my GP on the phone...it went straight through to Hold. Tried again. Same thing. Tried a third time...Same thing. OK, I thought, I will hold. 32 minutes later, I gave up. The voice said "Did you know you can now book appointments online?" NO YOU CAN'T...I have the Patient Access App & for the past 2 years it has said "This practice is unable to book appointments online." Anyhooooo...on way back from shops I popped into the actual surgery to see if I could book an appointment in advance...that was my second mistake...Receptionist said "No. You will have to ring up on a Monday morning to see if we have any for that week" "Oh, and what time should I ring?" "It's best to ring at 8am" "But i just spent 32 minutes this morning on hold and couldn't even get through" "Yeah, sorry about that, we are short-staffed at the moment...but did you kn ow you can now book appointments in advance online?" "No, you can't" "Well, there are sometimes some appointments available online" "Nope, no there aren't...looked every day for 2 years and not a scintilla of an appointment..." "Well, you could always ring up at 8am" "You do know the whole system is completely falling to pieces?" Receptionist gives rueful look. In case I lost it and set fire to the whole fecking GP Practice there and then, I left. I will try again tomorrow morning at 8am. And see if Dr Godot will see me...We are well and truly f****d, peoples."
    • Hi, it might be too late but have you tried Discogs?  https://www.discogs.com/search/?q=can't+take+my+eyes+off+you+frankie+valli&type=all&country_exact=UK
    • Brilliant.  This is the right place As we need some support.  I will be in touch. TY
    • Long time cyclist and driver here, (but I cycle much more than drive). Sadly I'm not sure we're ever going to get over this.  The pro- and anti- camps are so polarised that compromise and acceptance seems impossible; it feels like someone has to be the winner. I had a break in Berlin recently and the attitude seems so different.  There were loads and loads of cyclists (most non-electric as far as I could tell) but everyone adhered to the rules.  Motorists and cyclists always stopped at red lights.  Pedestrians only crossed at crossings and only when the green man light was lit.  There were cycle lanes, sometimes borrowed from the road, sometimes from the pavements but always used.  What's needed is a cultural shift in mindset.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In