Recently New to ed and Just wanted to say

untamedstylist

What a lovely bunch..... Lol

Been here three months, being new to london in general have found it very hard to meet anybody and feared sounding a looser if i were to post a " find a friend post " on such a forum so didn't bother....

Especially after watching, reading , making or responding to a few posts and seeing some of the not so nice forumees responding with the ridiculous arguements and nit picking, contradicting, and insulting of people... Those particulars must suffer survere boredom or lack of interest in there lifes tha they feel the need to start.....

anyway since then I've had the pleasure of meeting around 50 Ed residents so far ranging in age from 17-60 doing hair at home.... and what a great bunch of people.... There's actually a very nice warm, friendly and fun community out there.... If only there was some way to bring them all together for some form of social events on the odd occasion....

Anyway just wanted to say it's been great and I look forward to meeting more in the future...

I hope everyone has a great xmass and new year

P.s many apologies if my spelling, grammar or anything else offends anybody or isn't correct..

P.p.s. Cate..... Are you still amongst us? Lol

People always have to blow things out of proportion... Thats not what I said... And I was referring to a very small minority who sit glued to the forum just waiting to jump down peoples throats for a spelling or grammar error for example.... Yes ok those I've met happen to be clients but only because that's the only way I've gotten to meet people.... Early days coming on the forum I was rather put off the people as all I saw was ranting and people starting arguments.... We all stick up for ourselves but some people do it as a life style and it really puts u off that's all I was saying....

Jesus how can people actually take my post in that way..... Basicly seeing posts and fights on here for me painted a very bleak picture of the community but since meeting alot they changed my views..... U judge on what u see and sadly the forum was the only source I had to go on at the time......

You launch an attack on unnamed users of the forum for attacking unnamed users of the forum? You see the irony yes?

There's a rather spiteful judgmental whingeing element to your personality that it would be wise to address before parading yourself prima donna style as a role model for the community.

Blimey, I read the OP and thought 'what a constructive thing to do'

Late edit: so much more polite to introduce oneself than jump straight in to a discussion as I did!

...... then the out of proportion criticism starts.

Typical WUM-ery OPer, don't let it get to you (don't be their too-willing victim, let them work harder for their jollies) (tu)

Sorry untamedstylist, but this is NOT 'trying to be nice':

"responding to a few posts and seeing some of the not so nice forumees responding with the ridiculous arguements and nit picking, contradicting, and insulting of people... Those particulars must suffer survere boredom or lack of interest in there lifes tha they feel the need to start..... "