East Dulwich resident in a past life?

Betsy Vickers

I have an Exmoor Wishbone, who got several show best-in-class awards for cow in calf, and second place in Milk Yield Tests at the Royal Show of 1936. That wouldn't be you, would it? I know these messages can get rather garbled sometimes.

In a past life I was called Henry Cotton and I have been told that I was instrumental in setting up the Aquarius Golf Club in Honor Oak, which is not a million miles from East Dulwich.

(I also won the Open a few times, but I'm usually too modest to mention that and I guess its not really East Dulwich relevant, wheras the Acquarius part is).

In comparison my current life has been disappointing and I can't wait to get started on a new one. I'm sure you feel the same about yours Betsy.

I haven't even read the other thread.

My main issue with "past lives", is that they always seem very grand and impressive. I think I'd be more inclined to believe it if someone said to me "you lived an unremarkable life, had 4 kids, and died of a heart attack at the age of 73".

But people wouldn't be so keen on paying to find that out.

Hi betsy. If you are posting a genuine message (whixh I hope you are), could you please give me the name of your therapist as i am interested in past life regression and hope this would help me sort out lots of stuff that i have going on at the moment.

Past Life Regression is only the first stage. After achieving one or more successful sessions, one can advance to the so-called Life Between Lives Regression to commune with the ?Blue Lights? and then on to Future Progression, which enables one to explore lives yet to be lived - apparently.

I've experienced all of the above, both as inductee and inducer - great fun if approached with an open mind. But not everyone can achieve the necessary state of deep reverie. It's nothing like hypnosis, by the way. During reverie, the subject is conscious and fully aware of everything going on throughout the session.

I've reached the stage where I can self-induce reverie and guide myself through regressions and progressions. I still don't believe in reincarnation, though.

I would advise anyone wishing to try this to exercise caution ? it can be quite addictive and most ?qualified? practitioners charge several hundred pounds per session - it can become a very expensive pass-time.