Offside Rule and blokey things

Peckhamgatecrasher

For those who might be able to recommend someone it might be useful to know if it's replacing another dual fuel cooker. In other words are the gas and electricity supplies already in place? I had a friend install one a couple of years ago. He did the whole job.

Go on then..........what's the offside rule?

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Doesn't the electrical side just involve plugging

> it in? ;-)

Oh Dear me

Pepper pots & H.P sauces aside

A 30/32A radial using 4mm? cable can serve a 75m? floor area

( in other words you can't safely put a 13 amp plug onto a 30 Amp cable )

As for the gas, well it used to need a corgi registered ( now gas safe ) plumber to instal/gas test it ( officially )

Now, any tips on short crust pastry boys ?

;-)Annette

It is on a seperate circuit because becuase of the high voltage involved...hence the very thick wire from your cooker (thicker the wire - higher the ampere and current rating). Funnily enough I will be connecting an electric cooker for an OAP tm.

Now to offside. I have lost count of the number of wrong and bad offside calls or non-calls by male referees....nuff said I think!

Ladymuck Wrote:

> Hilarious and spot on. Especially the

> "Northerners'" bit.

I was going to challenge this but then counted up how many of the ladies footy crew are Northern, and foreigners aside have to conceed it's pretty much all of them with one from the Midlands which is still a Northerner as far as Southerners are concerned ;-)

No no no no no Dita! LOL!

I used the phrase "on pitch" earlier (as opposed to the phrase "on the pitch"). Narnia surmised that I might have picked this up from Northern footie chums (there's another: "footie"). Given that I am a Londoner and there are quite a few Northerners in our team, I thought it was funny that he should spot that.

As for the theory that your being offside might have something to do with your Northern roots...sorry, but you can't use that excuse; coz me iz a London-err (ear me now) and me iz offside waay more dan you innit...:))

Ladymuck Wrote:

Northern

> roots...sorry,

By ?roots? do you mean potatoes? Only, you see, it is a curiosity to visitors to this moistened isle that as you travel North through its counties the population?s appearance becomes proportionately more spud like. This is notable because of the already noticeable potatoeiness you are greeted by when you click your heels on the harbour side at Southampton.

PeckhamRose Wrote:

> I think they meant ont' pitch.

> As for electric and ovens, isn't that why we have

> takeaways, fast food and joints so we don't have to

> worry our little heads with these things?

Fixed that for you.