Moaning in East Dulwich

mazza7103

bit of a rant. i've lived in east dulwich for awhile now but i must say i have noticed that we in east dulwich do seem to moan for something to do almost.

today we met in peckham rye for a bit of a jog and we were just going to have a quick stretch before moving on before some busy body said we should use the grassy area. now we werent blocking the path, anyone could walk through. we spent more time on the path than we would have done because of her complaining.

so people of east dulwich, i ask you, do we moan for the sake of it?

I can't say I've seen a specimen quite like that wagging their fingers on Lordship Lane. But I regularly see posers of this ilk being relieved of the contents of their purse by the traders/highwaymen of North Cross Road Market.

http://www.absurdintellectual.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/hipster.jpg

Peckham Rye is not just the park and if you really wanna get snotty about it all SE22 covers not only Ed and peckham rye districts but also loughborough junction and herne hill which I think you'll find are not in East Dulwich.

Like I said before stick to your side of the line ;-)

KalamityKel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Peckham Rye is not just the park and if you really

> wanna get snotty about it all SE22 covers not only

> Ed and peckham rye

SE22 covers the park and the rye green spaces, and the roads 'Peckham Rye'.

Beyond 'Peckham Rye' going east is SE15 I believe.

The northern side of ED is also SE15.

districts but also loughborough

> junction

SE5

Further over it veers into SW9.

and herne hill

SE24

I think SE21 changes into SE24 around Half Moon Lane (?)

which I think you'll find

> are not in East Dulwich.

>

> Like I said before stick to your side of the line

> ;-)

It can be tricky to map out postcodes, given that their use on maps is infrequent (due to PAF issues)

Annette Curtain Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Fabricio the Guido Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > I fully support the gaiety of nations . :))

>

>

> Yada, yada F the G, what where you doing up at (

> ahem ) 04:47AM

Ahem, I wish it was some fabulous reason but I'm afraid it was nothing more than your common garden variety insomnia. Well, that's my story anyway.

>

> ( other than posting ) Raising the rainbow flag

> and planting the pole....

>

> Pray tell ?

>

> Nette::o