Things you would like to 'Ask Admin' but...........

Narnia

didn't really want to waste its time doing so. For example I'd like to Ask Admin about this post, in the Ask Admin thread.

Re: Ask Admin

Posted by: RosieH Yesterday, 06:51PM

Dear Admin, could you please rename the Anagram thread in the Lounge as the title is misleading: the thread is not about anagrams.

Dear Admin, if you had to mess about with the name of the thread couldn't you have done better than calling it the '5 letter word game thingy'? It may even be sexist as I'm pretty sure the word 'thingy' is only used by inarticulate females (but don't quote me on this).

Secondly, the poster complains of a misleading thread title but still posts an anagram in the thread specifically designed to confuse the other posters (which by the way you may well have done yourself). Luckily the 'gamers' on the thread managed to avoid that hand grenade of a posting with aplomb and ignored it (apart from myself that is). What are you going to do about this?

I look forward to your reply.

Dear Admin, Could you please give Narnia a balloon and some space dust and a packet of Top Trumps? He seems a little churlish and I think needs cheering up.

Dear Narnia, no hand grenades, just expressing my incandescent abuse at the wanton destruction of the English language. I was merely responding to the thread title (rather than the OP). Are you now the self-proclaimed fascist king of the Lounge?

Dear Annette, mmm, bacon...

Atticus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Dear Admin, is this your full-time job?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Obviously not, where the heck is......?

Oh, I know. Admin's having a "rebuild" after last nights forum drinks.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f4/Sebastian_Shaw_as_Anakin_Skywalker.jpg " Sh!t I feel rough, make mine a large WD40. "

A.:)-D