Any other Astronauts in East Dulwich?

*Bob*

I have access to land in Kent where I have permission to break free from the earth's gravitational pull in a small space rocket powered by burning liquid oxygen. I mainly fly to the moon and to Jupiter. I also slingshot around Saturn and - on occasion - land on asteroids. Nothing beats the feeling of re-entering the earth's atmosphere protected only by carbon heat-shields and hoping the 'chute will open. I prefer to land the old fashioned way - into the Pacific and awaiting collection by a passing aircraft carrier.

So, if anyone wants to swap details on the best planets to visit, or can recommend some good galaxies where they accommodate interplanetary travellers, drop me a message or post the details on this thread.

Happy Flying.

Blimey, *Bob*. I wish I was as care-free as you are. In fact, if I were to use your geometry, I might just stop bouncing off of the underside of the earth's atmosphere for once and actually get somewhere. Honestly, it's refreshing to be amongst professionals, at last!

Sorry, Proxima. But me and *Bob* have made it a rule to venture further than where no man from East Dulwich has been before. And, forgive us if we're wrong, but the Centaurus constellation sounds like the kind of boutique you'd find on Lordship Lane. So, unless there's violent life forms that can be overcome with a bow and arrow, we're not interested, I'm afraid.

Buck Rogers has come out of retirement, give him a call.