If you won the lottery .....?

fish

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Buy a house, buy the CPT, buy sveral more Les

> Pauls, and build a recording studio in the cellar

> of the CPT. Pretty much my dream :)-D

It's a roll-over on Saturday, so you never know. Beware of what you wish for ........

Pay my debts, buy my family a house, I would not donate money to charity because I like to see where my money has gone, I would actually go over to whatever country and get involved so I can see the difference my money has made and I personally would live abroad, I am not buying a house in London thank you, I can get more for my money abroad!

I would have new veneers, a rhinoplasty, tummy tuck, breast implants, microdermabrasion, a few fillers and plumpers, a hair do with Nicky Clarke himself, a make-up make over at the Bobbi Brown counter in Fenwick, a manicure, pedicure, personal shopper assisted splurge at Selfridges, a new Audi Q7, my home made over by an interior designer, an au pair, gardener and full-time house keeper and some peacocks installed on the lawn.

OHMYGOD!!!

I have all of these things already...

I really am terribly rich you know. But bear in mind, money can't buy happiness (but it can keep you in comfort while you are miserable:)-D).

dulwichmum Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> But bear in mind, money can't buy happiness.

I've always wanted to know who coined that phrase. Obviously someone who'd never worried about paying the rent, been miserable because s/he couldn't go out for a month, and was living on bread and butter.

I agree that it may not be able to buy happiness, but I bet it bloody helps you to find it, and it certainly keeps misery at bay.

Sorry, I want more money :-$

Open a shop on LL selling Reggie Perrin GROT type items, with no practical use whatsoevee

AND DOUBLE MY MONEY IN A MATTER OF WEEKS!!!!

Oh, yes I would also open a Deli and purposefully subsidise prices to drive out the competition and throw them onto their streets with their chattels - I would also be nice to people who came to my shop, on a regular basis to retain their custom - I know thats a mad idea, but its the kind of guy I am - this would be a novely for the hard core local Deli goer as well