Short Film

Kathryn

Hi I am making a ten minute short film called 'Il Maestro'.

I live in East Dulwich and we are filming locally as well in mid March.

What with the abolition of the Film Council getting funding is harder than ever but I found this amazing crowdfunding website. It is about people showing support and those that can putting some funding into the project. A lot of people but just a little bit of money.

Not everyone will be able to do this of course, but I hope your curiosity is raised enough to take a look at the link below and I would be grateful for any support that you feel able to give me, even if that's just forwarding it on to others you think might be interested.

http://www.sponsume.com/project/il-maestro

Please spread the word. It only works if I reach my target! No money is taken unless the goal is reached.

Thank you for having a read.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions

All the best

Blimey What's that about three coming along at once!!

Hello

Yes absolutely. Although at the moment I am asking people to have a look at the website and help spread the word every ?10 or more given in support helps the film get made. No money is taken unless the full goal amount is reached so every single ?10 helps us achieve that goal.

I had never heard of crowdfunding before but it seems like a great idea and it?s not just for films.

I will be posting again asking if anyone would like to be an extra in the film. That part of the filming will take place on Sunday 13th March in the afternoon. It's very low budget film so there is no money but water, tea, coffee and biscuits. I will post more info nearer the time.

Hello lovely Mockney Piers yes super long time.

Not sure if your Interlude did work as I don't see you as a backer yet unless you are under a different email. You will be able to tell firstly on the website itself under backers and secondly I am replying to everyone who does donate personally by the email asked for when you support the film.

That is incredibly generous of you to even think about it so thank you very much.

Also thank you Jeremy that means you've taken a look every person who takes a look helps just by spreading the word so thanks

All the best

Keep your fingers crossed nearly at the half way mark with 12 days to go.

Kx