Col Gaddafi

MrBen

With his scary hair dye, 40 strong army of all-female bodyguards, travelling tent and a weird 7.5% stake stake in Juventus FC, I've always been strangely fascinated by the often horrific antics of bonkers Libyan dictator Muammar al-Gaddafi.

This latest Libyan uprising is history in the making, but what next for Gaddafi? Are the US waiting to jump in with their jack boots to stabilise this oil rich nation for the benefit of "world security"? Will the CIA be already on the ground and ready to back rebel forces as we speak? And will those female virgin bodyguards manage to keep their Colonel safe?

My brother in law has just returned from working in Libya - got out just in time by the looks of it. The Libyan people told him that Gaddafi has a "Zombie" army made up of young boys taken from orphanages in North Africa who will lay their lives on the line to protect his empire.

Moos Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How far are you prepared to go in the name of

> investigative journalism, Mr. Lush?

I have it on good authority Moos that he swings both ways. My good friend and former quaffing partner Saddam Hussein once whispered to me whilst tapping his nose and leering at me in the most salacious manner about the wild weekends they spent together in Tripoli and Baghdad.

Mr Ben wrote

-------------

With his scary hair dye, 40 strong army of all-female bodyguards, travelling tent and a weird 7.5% stake stake in Juventus FC, I've always been strangely fascinated by the often horrific antics of bonkers Libyan dictator Muammar al-Gaddafi.

They proberly did not have a choice Mr Ben

Jah Lush wrote

----------------------

I've always had the feeling that Colonel Gaddafi must be one hell of a shag. I bet he's a real dirty fecker in the sack.

He be lucky only at gunpoint or bag over his head the ladies will be abligeing

Was he auditioning for Just a Minute with that last speech? Certainly no hesitation or repetition, boy can that man talk. Without saying anything worth listening to. Not sure about deviation though given this thread's current view of him.............

Tony Blair must be cringing at recent TV pics now. WHO KNEW being snapped hugging a murderous dictator would end up looking bad on telly one day!

But not as bizarre as how blas? Gaddafi was about what anyone else would consider embarrassing (despot arrogance, I suppose). I even remember him pausing to lean on one buttock, assume a concentrated facial expression before squelching-out one in a long line of trouser coughs.