collider

Tarot

Has the collider had anything to do with all these eartquakes, this past year.

Whatever they were trying didnt sound healthy.

Dabbling with things your not sure of is wrong

Anyone know of what they had in mind,and how safe was it?

Ha ha, sometimes it's comforting to be reassured what a complete nut job tarot is ;-)

All the Large Hadron Collider does is break things up and then look at the pieces afterwards. It doesn't open a gateway to another dimension, unleash primal evil, suck the brains from children or contact aliens.

It has less likelihood of causing an earthquake in Japan than tarot dropping a plate.

Hello hugh,

Is your farmers playing you up?

I make allowances for old grumps.

Some sort of prime evil slime that has been discorged by a volcanic upheaval,no gateways to another dimension.

How reasuring you didnt get through that way then.

You being an eminent scientist must know these things.

I can understand your anxiety tarot, but you don't need to be an eminent scientist to understand the LHC. It's the most basic form of physics: if you want to know what something is made of then break it up.

Science has brought much to humanity: agriculture, medicine, tools to build our houses and plough the fields. None of these we're created by people who knew exactly what they were doing.

Our future will not be secure in some rural idyll, singing in meadows and sharing superstition. We need to continue to develop technologies and knowledge that will feed, clothe, shelter and usefully engage humanity.

The LHC is a vital component of this progress.

Your resentment would be much more usefully directed at people who tell you lies and half-truths to keep you in a constant state of fear. They only want to control you.

I did ask,Hugh,and that was fascinating,you gave a good delivery of the science aspect, it was only ruined when you

peppered it throughout with sarcasm directed at me.

If there was a pupil in a class taught by someone like you,they would have learnt nothing,the reason being you was

to smug in making quick judgements on peoples mental health,in which you are not really qualified.

Once you insult someone you have lost their interest.

So work on your people skills.

"Dabbling with things your not sure of is wrong"

Thank the god I do not believe in, that the scientists who invented all the drugs involved in saving my life countless times and those of billions of others around the world, disagreed with your statement.

You twat.