Census Forms

SCSB79

Let's us put 'Jedi' down under religion!!!!!!

It'll be absolutely BRILLIANT, because then 'JEDI' will actually, like, become an offical religion of the UK!!!!!!! Go on, it'll be BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the funniest thing ever.

I've just tried it online. Used my access code to get in without problem, saw that I had the right web form with my name and address on, completed a few pages, ending each with a 'save and continue', then a 'save and come back later', which flagged up as an error.

Since then, all attempts to log back in again have met with a "The Internet Access Code you have entered may be incorrect; please check and try again.".

Page reloads, browser restarts and cookie clearing haven't made any difference. Perhaps it's a glitchy or time- or session-limited error. It would be a strange system that accepts a login code and then permanently disables it for no obvious reason, so I'll have another try later today or tomorrow.

Has anyone experienced similar or, better still, had no problems? I wouldn't want to put people off doing an online return.

*Bob* Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Let's us put 'Jedi' down under religion!!!!!!

>

> It'll be absolutely BRILLIANT, because then 'JEDI'

> will actually, like, become an offical religion of

> the UK!!!!!!! Go on, it'll be

> BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the funniest

> thing ever.

Do you need to be circumcised for this ?

N(?)

> Since then, all attempts to log back in again have met with a

Now back in again ok. My problem was probably a consequence of not having formally logged out after seeing the error message after trying to submit an uncompleted page. The log out happened ten minutes later, when the system timed me out.

Jah Lush Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I will not be filling out my census form this

> time... which is illegal. I can only hope that

> millions of other will not want to give their data

> to a US arms company, and will object to the ?150

> million contract being given to them, when public

> sector jobs are being lost!

>

>

> I'm not signing mine and here's why.Please sign

> the petition

That's disappointing Jah Lush. The census is one of the most important tools in helping to determine future services. As a charity sector worker, I regularly find myself quoting the 2001 census in order to demonstrate need as a way of accessing vital funds for work. Whatever you think about the administration of the process, it is foolhardy to undermine the collection of this valuable data.