Fundraising for Cancer Research UK/Bobby Moore Fund

LilDT

I'm Sydenham resident fundraising for Cancer Research UK/The Bobby Moore Fund by running a total distance of (approximately) 1.5 marathons April - October 2011. The races vary in distance from 5k to 1/2 marathon. 7 races in total. (Lots of training miles in between.)

Full details can be found on my JustGiving pages:

Cancer Research UK

The Bobby Moore Fund

The cause is close to my heart as is the case for many out there. I'm hoping I can help these charities continue their great work and hope you can support.

Thanks

I started my morning training sessions today. Was up at 6.30am to run 5k round the streets of Sydenham before work. Its only been a month or so of training so far but I've not long until my first race on 10th April.

1 week to go until my first race for the Bobby Moore Fund - Newham Classic 10K, 10th April. Training is going ok. And I've started a running blog.

Run De Torres Run

Thanks to those who have supported so far. Please keep the support coming. Any donation (small or large) is truly appreciated.

Thanks

Ran the Newham 10K today. Chip time 1:00:10 (so close to sub-60 today!!). Got to meet Tessa Sanderson, Chris Tomlinson and Julian Golding. So much fun today - diverse runners and everyone smiling. I'd recommend people sign up for this 10K next year.

So thats the first of my 7 2011 races done. Just a reminder of what I'm doing...

7 races. 10th April - 2nd October. Races of 5K - half marathon. Total race distance 1.5 marathons. Fundraising for Bobby Moore Fund/Cancer Research UK. Target ?1000.

JustGiving - sharondt

JustGiving - sharondtbobbymoore

Tumblr blog - Run De Torres Run

Hope you can support. Thanks :)