EDF Christmas Party - Friday 14 December (tonight) @ The Plough

Michael Palaeologus

The suggestion is that we have the Christmas EDF party on Friday 14 December at The Plough. Its a big pub and we do seem to be able to attract a good number of people (20 last night at the Forest Hill Tavern) and more will probably come to a Christmas Party.

I believe that there is a person from the Plough on the forum - could you host us? If so - what can we do in the way of music and food?

Last night, somebody was volunteered as a DJ by their wife, sorry cant remember the name - it was late.

Dress code would be "Dress to Impress" - precisely how you impress is entirely up to you.

I think that any date at that time will be pronlematic for some as they will already have prior engagements - but we have to plump for something and the 14th seemed as good as any and better than some.

What do you think folks?

I thought mairead was lobbying hard for the 20th at the last do - but clearly the vote went for the 14th at fridays meet-up.

I am already booked to sing at the Royal Festival Hall, but it's occuring to me that I'll be in Scottish evening dress so a trip from the RFH over to ED might just work out nicely.

After all, you're not likely to be winding up early, are you?

Ultraconsultancy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...