FA Cup Semi-Final (played on 16/4/11): Manchester City v Manchester United

Laddy Muck

Wanna a smack in your boat race? You're havin a bleedin bubble bath...cockney indeed. I dont Adam and Eve it!

QUE SERA SERA, WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE, WE'RE GOING TO WEM-BER-LEY, QUE SERA SERA...

WHERE THE FUC IS MAN. UNITED, WHERE THE FUC IS MAN. UNITED, WHERE, THE FUC. IS MAN. UNITED, AND THE REDS GO MARCHING ON ON ON!

Cheers Master Quids.

Annette Curtain Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Pray do tell.

>

> What are you wearing tomorrow..?

>

> http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6862/photo4ye.j

> pg One of these ?

>

> * puts ring back into the safe place *

Wow Netty...I've never seen that before. Alas just the Man. U strip, scarf and 38-year-old Christmas Tree Hat!

GLORY GLORY MAN. UNITED...GLORY GLORY MAN. UNITED...GLORY GLORY MAN. UNITED...

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yeah so easy to support a successful team from a

> city ya didn't grow up in lol.

>

> At least some of us stick to our roots and by the

> teams that made us...muhahahahahahaha............

>

> Come on CITY.......!!!! lol.

And when was the last time you watched Everton play? Sorry...didn't quite catch that...Yeah, thought so...

*sticks 2 fingers up at GodzillaQueen (and legs it sharpish, naturally)*

LOL....GODZILLAQUEEN did watch Everton ladies play Liverpool last night, online in their first WSL game and got an RT on twitter from their captain Jill Scott recently. Do watch as many Everton games as I can on sky as well. Er just how many Man U league games do you watch again LM? In fact I bet without googling you can't even list half the first team!!!! LOL :P

*heads for the safety of the dugout and chants 'at least I've been to Goodison'*

Just because I haven't had the opportunity of going to OT doesn't mean I don't watch my team play, whether this be at an away ground, in my front room, round a friend's or down the pub. And I know EXACTLY who the players are - I'll thank you not to make incorrect assumptions GodzillaQueen.

Now, you can't hide in that dug-out forever...you've a match to supervise on Sunday, for starters!!! And how IS that broken nose LOL?

Also, Laddy, when I was clearing stuff out recently I found a poster of the Manchester United team from circa 1985 that is signed by the following people: Big Ron Atkinson (resplendent in gold bracelets), Jesper Olsen, Arthur Albiston, Gary Bailey, Norman Whiteside, Sparky, Gordon Strachan and Frank Stapleton (who appears to have appended "bullet" to his name. Is that worth anything?

* hi five to Jenayr *

Didn't sleep at all last night...the excitement is just too much.

Mr. Ben, I'd hang on to that poster - Ron Atkinson LOL! Is it worth anything? Do bears crap in the woods? Is the Pope Catholic? Is the EDF wonderful? Aren't Man. U just the best team in the world LOL?;-) Bet if you put it on e-bay you'd do well - but I'd be tempted to hang on to it. Good on your stepbrother too! I've been supporting Man. U for 40 years - which - of course - includes the time when they were relegated to the second division (after the genius George Best had left).

Anyway, may the best team win today.

GLORY GLORY MAN. UNITED...

I've already started LOL - to my neighbours' horror! Essential to warm up the larynx and those vocal cords to - at least - equal the Man. City posse.

May the Blues (Toffees) win against Blackburn today (though I'm not going to go so far as to put money on them LOL!);-)

In fact, may all the best teams win today! Life is good! Yeah!

PS: Leprechaunito, keep a good look-out on TV - I'll be the one wearing the red and white Christmas Tree Hat giving you a big wave x

PPS: Awesome one (I hope you see this)...I'll be waving to you too (despite the fact that you will be cheering on the Citizens in blue).