Huguenot Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi Auntie Mimi.

>

> Responding won't do much, as I'm pretty sure both

> of those are robots.

>

> There's another thread on it here....

Oh! My G...d not again on newspapers all my thoughts. Somebody help please !!!

Thanks everyone (that includes my adorable nephew LOL ;-))

I've forwarded them on to Admin. for...whatever it is Admin. does with such crap...

I almost feel sorry for those who are sending them - what horribly barren lives they must lead.

Ah well...takes all sorts...all adds to the diversity of this wonderful place, I guess.

Right: looking forward to the United v Newcastle match tonight. Dita, you're a Newcastle fan - yes? I just hope United perform better than they did on Saturday - oh dear...City's relentless taunts/chants continue to ring in the ears...

Some people are happy to be call Adults or perhaps old (!)

but some people don't like to hear the truth.

Does the truth hurts! Maybe ! Maybe!

Where does it hurt Mr Jones ? Just here, doctor just here ups.

neron Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Some people are happy to be call Adults or perhaps

> old (!)

> but some people don't like to hear the truth.

> Does the truth hurts! Maybe ! Maybe!

> Where does it hurt Mr Jones ? Just here, doctor

> just here ups.

I'll be delighted to be call an adult or old Neron !.

can't wait to be 18 years old very soon:) and MrsP she didn't mind either.

In my more paranoid moments I've wondered whether there are any real people left in here at all. I fear they may all be manifestations of a single, criminal-mastermind type - perhaps Computedshorty, no one would suspect him. He's probably sitting in front of his computer right now stroking a cat, pruning a small fern and smiling gently.