How to cope with being banished to Le Lounge.....

Frankito

Looks like I have been banned from posting on all other forums other than this, I feel like a man condemned. Any survival tips from you lot, a number of whom I assume have received similar punishment for being outspoken (he says in his most diplomatic tone)....?

How does one survive?

Bearing in mind I am new to all this, I have been posting threads in wrong forums (innocently I may add). And I did write in another language to someone in a post without realising it wasn't permitted.

Pillock - of course I am otherwise I wouldn't be on here...

Who knows. I am waiting to find out in order to atone - genuinely..

Has anyone else been banished? Pray God (the Atheist one) that I am not a lone soldier on this..

Have you see The Shawshank Redepmtion?

You could start by sending admin one letter every day, asking to be let back in.

Then, after twenty years of secret excavation, you will make good your escape from The Lounge by crawling down a very long pipe full of piss - and emerging 'clean' on the other side - in the General Issues section (metaphorically clean - you'll still stink of piss of course, can't help that).

Or if you mess it up like the old gipper in The Count of Monte Cristo - the Wanted section.

Good luck anyway.

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Do you portray yourself as being a pillock by any

> chance? I haven't read your posts but you must be

> doing something wrong.

More like an excited puppy, just moved to a new house and discovering all the different rooms.

Said puppy has now been locked in the vinyl floored kitchen as he was leaving his 'dirty business' all over the place.

Think of it as house training, Frankito.

Hi ! guys as far as I am aware nobody is band from this and other Forums

some people had decided to have fan elsewhere probably they find it

more real and less stressfull.

Good luck to all of you and the ethos.

Frankito Wrote:

> Looks like I have been banned from posting on all

> other forums other than this, I feel like a man

> condemned. Any survival tips from you lot, a

> number of whom I assume have received similar

> punishment for being outspoken (he says in his

> most diplomatic tone)....?

>

> How does one survive?

Think yourself lucky, I got Somerset!

Koko, when I say banned, I mean unable to start new threads/ add comments etc. I can still view but I compare that to shopping at M&S and then being banned by the store manager and having to settle for Netto for the weekly shop....

Mr Medic, you got me spot on, given tgat I have a very young dog, I was able to immediately identify. I just wonder when they are giing to set me feee..

And Bob, I am focusing on the strategic rather than the tactical right now, if both fail, the letter set comes out tomorrow...

:)):))Santerme Wrote:

> Frankito Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Looks like I have been banned from posting on

> all

> > other forums other than this, I feel like a man

> > condemned. Any survival tips from you lot, a

> > number of whom I assume have received similar

> > punishment for being outspoken (he says in his

> > most diplomatic tone)....?

> >

> > How does one survive?

>

> Think yourself lucky, I got Somerset!

Have a nice journey ! :))

Lucky me

But I believe in treating everone and everything as equal..... Well, until my tolerance threshold indicators instruct me otherwise.

Hey, I didn't know this forum has been running for 4 years..... Why didn't I know about it sooner?

The upside is you dont have to spend your time replying with bile laden comments to the truly dreadful posts made by the vitims who inhabit the general forum.

Consider yourself lucky you cant post in the drawing room - its populated soley by opinionated punctuation n spelling fetish toerags with the IQ of an orange and a permanent broadband connection to Wikipedia & sublime cut n paste skills.

StraferJack Wrote:

> huncamunca is correct tho'. There are some tragic

> cases around. Some of them get banned repeatedly

> and then have the nerve to hijack their partner's

> account just so they can post on here

>

> desperate or what??

sad cases indeed

huncamunca Wrote:

> The upside is you dont have to spend your time

> replying with bile laden comments to the truly

> dreadful posts made by the vitims who inhabit the

> general forum.

>

> Consider yourself lucky you cant post in the

> drawing room - its populated soley by opinionated

> punctuation n spelling fetish toerags with the IQ

> of an orange and a permanent broadband connection

> to Wikipedia & sublime cut n paste skills.

Cut, copy, and paste

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Cut and paste" redirects here. For the hack writing strategy, see Cut and paste job.

"Copy & Paste" redirects here. For the album by BoA, see Hurricane Venus.

Merge-arrow.svg

It has been suggested that this article or section be merged into Clipboard (software). (Discuss)

Question book-new.svg

This article needs additional citations for verification.

Please help improve this article by adding reliable references. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (August 2008)

In human-computer interaction, cut and paste and copy and paste offer user-interface paradigms for transferring text, data, files or objects from a source to a destination. Most ubiquitously, users require the ability to cut and paste sections of plain text. This paradigm has close associations with graphical user interfaces that use pointing devices such as a computer mouse (by drag and drop, for example).

Contents

[hide]

couldn't resist