Apprentice Time Again

DJKillaQueen

Yep it's that time of year again when we get to watch yet another mix of 'made for tv' delusional fodder fight it out with the odd genuine business savvy candidate for the glorious chance of working for *cough* Sir Alan.

Two shows down, Ed really did excel in a level of cluelessness even 'The Apprentice' had not seen before and Alex was never going to get anywhere was he with that level of arrogance.

Now I'm liking Tom in the early running and how annoying are Edna and Melody (the moment Edna said she worked in HR that was it for me). Nearly wet myself watching Susan trying to get her ap idea out tonight.

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yep it's that time of year again when we get to

> watch yet another mix of 'made for tv' delusional

> fodder fight it out with the odd genuine business

> savvy candidate for the glorious chance of working

> for *cough* Sir Alan.

>

xxxxxxxx

Thought they were getting ?250k to set up a business, rather than getting to "work for" Lord Sugar (sic) or have I got it wrong?

ETA: Or rather, he's investing ?250k in their business. I believe.

Thought it was suppossed to be a partnership, one in which Lord Sugar won't "carry any passengers", i.e. they need to get their finger out and graft like a ****** and if they do well, Sugar won't congratulate them but expect even more graft. For an investment of ?250k Sugar is bang on to be wanting a totally fired up, switched on, smart, savvy, street wise, confident, twisted, innovative, super-motivated, graffting, ballsy, profit driven, up for anything, work your nuts off 24/7, 365 entrepreneur business partner. And that's just for starters!!!!!!

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

> Now I'm liking Tom in the early running and how

> annoying are Edna and Melody (the moment Edna said

> she worked in HR that was it for me).

Ha! Me too. I will cheer loudly when the HR twonk gets the boot.

Loving to hate the apprentice. Car crash tv is for me.... My favouite part is always the boardroom massacre... I must say I still miss Margaret with all her twitchings and one-liners. Bring her back I say...

What is it with Melody's voice? Her name is almost ironic as she is anything but melodious when she opens her trap. Edna makes me howl as her ego is bigger than the 02 yet her performance doesn't quite match up. Her delivery at the presentation was impressive however completely pitched at the wrong crowd. Bless...

The boys seem far stronger than the girls this year, hmmmmm, me wonders why two have gone already. He has to mix them up next week otherwise we risk being treated to a series of The Spice Girls on tour.

Yep, I was surprised the Irish fella argued his way out of it. Although I think it says more about the weak, gullible team leader... "yes, sorry Jim... you're absolutely right... you did an outstanding job... I'll pick someone else".

SimonM Wrote:

> They may be better dressed and less obese, but is

> there essentially any difference between those

> that appear on this programme and that Jeremy Kyle

> bear-baiting extravaganza? :))

Not a lot. But nobody is pretending it's high-brow.

Otta Wrote:

> Was impressed with the way the Irish bloke bullied

> his way out of the bottom 3.

I think there are some accents that terrify the life out of types like Leon (fey officer-class chappies) and a quietly insistent NI brogue had him wetting his pampers. He is now Jim's bitch.

• 2 weeks later...
Smug, conceited, self-loving a**hole award for this series? Gotta be Vincent surely. Any bloke who describes himself as very good looking and thinks he can flirt his way round Lord Sugar's female adviser must be a complete twonk. Apparently she and her hubbie have been wetting themselves laughing that he thinks she fancies him.