Frank's Cafe and Campari Bar

Earl Aelfheah

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you are going to Franks Cafe and intend to park in the car park - Make sure you buy a pay and display ticket!

The machine nearest the entrance to franks cafe is broken and the car park is always completely empty so it's easy to assume you don't have to pay - as I did. Find another machine or pay a ?40 fine...

The parking enforcement people hang around outside the car park and probably watch you on cctv - if you don't pay and display you will get a ticket.

I've been to Franks cafe 4 times this year and every single time I see cars with parking fines tucked under the windscreen!

Really out of order... be warned!

Frank's is an interesting idea, but probably best if you drive.

The journey up to the top of the car park - either via that lift, or negotiating the maze of dark corridors - is none too tempting. I'm not too keen on walking through that part of Peckham at night either.

it's very easy to walk up- go in the black door down the side of peckham plex cinema (off rye lane)- walk up the first 4/5 storeys by the stairs then it's easy to find through the car park itself- not a difficult walk up-and well worth the effort

Oh, it's only open Thurs - Sun, lunchtime til about 10-ish.

If you want to get a drink, i'd recommend getting there before 8.30, because the bar queues are ridiculous after that (especially Friday and Saturday).