I'm a Celebrity...............................

Ladygooner

Haven't seen any of this yet, but wouldn't mind being in a tent with Cerys Matthews for a few nights, especially as she's recently split from her husband and may well be looking for a rebound fling! >:D<

Is it true that Katie from the last Apprentice is in it? She was a fecking nutter wasn't she?

I don't like a lot of reality stuff, but got in to the last apprentice (having not seen any of the first 2 series), and loved it! These people are incredibly stupid!

Keef and Georgia you must watch it! So entertaining! Cerys is definitely looking for lurve and Marc (ex eastenders) is gonna be in trouble with his girlfriend! Yes Katie is in it and not an annoying as I thought she would be - at least not as annoying at Lynn Franks!

Prefer Strictly to the X Factor - I must get out more!

BarryRoad Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Why isn't there a 24 hour video stream from inside

> the CPT?

>

> Out of closing hours we could watch people

> watching TV upstairs. It would be awesome.

Problem is, they'd have to do that thing where they blank out the sound for pretty much all of it!

Keef Wrote:

> Haven't seen any of this yet, but wouldn't mind

> being in a tent with Cerys Matthews for a few

> nights,

I too harbour those thoughts....

Then one day, about 2004 'spose I was on the train back from Cardiff to London and went for a coffe. Nice girl in front in the queue, who I was admiring. She turned around and it was Cerys.

"It's You" I said, then immediately though to myself "You cock"

"It is" She replied, giggled and walked back to first class...

I like to think it was a cheeky "Follow me" giggle.....but I could have been mistaken. The "You're a cock" giggle is very similar...

I haven't watched any of this series so can't comment

I won't join others and dismiss this and other shows as complete bobbins but I am partly upset that Cerys is taking part as I still consider her a "going concern" in the music business and shouldn't need the publicity

The other reason I'm less interested these days is the sense that, rather than the drama unfolding and being edited to suit (bad enough) the whiff of scripting before things happen bothers me too. Oh and then there are the ads. And the bleedin phone lines (those are still happening are they?)

Hardly foolproof is it AntDec creature? But then that's the point I guess - "we know we have been introuble, but we also know some of you are stupid enough to chuck money away anyway so here's our get out clause - ker-CHING!"

What's wrong with a good old-fashioned "engaged" tone... it was free and you know you haven't got through...

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

> I am partly upset that Cerys is taking part as I still consider her a "going concern" in the music business and shouldn't need the publicity

Not sure it's so much about the publicity with our Cerys. She's just split with her hubby, and might have thought it worth it just to get away from all that. Plus she's had various issues for some time, I don't think she's a very well girl... I still would though!