cups of coffee

womanofdulwich

how much bought fresh coffee to go do people drink on average?

we have a cafetiere at work and a kitty for "real coffee",and i allow myself homemade the same at weekends, but I thought maybe the fashion had died out? I know working in swiss cottage puts me at a bit of a disadvantage here, but do lots of people still buy a coffee everyday to take away? just curious.

I wont drink instant coffee or 'Dust' as we call it in my family. Its quicker to use a drip filter machine. Mine is on timer so it is ready for me when i am out the shower in the morning. I usually buy a coffee from the chap in West Dulwich station on my way into work and have coffee at Nero about 1600hrs. As a treat i will grind beans & brew on the stove. I am a caffeine addict but to answer your question not everyone has got too lazy to make coffee. Starbucks burn their coffee, Costa is tasteless. Nero is my drug of choice.

Espresso ground Monsoon Malabar from Hasbean at home, made in the espresso machine. Between 1 & 3 cups in the morning before cycling to work.

Then it's tea at work until I can be organised enough to sort out a cafetiere. People here drink instant nescafe which makes me want to vomit.