Blackberry Torch 9800

JamesG

Gary Nasher

@JC Caddy - sorted it myself - when the "error 061/606" message appears - hook your phone up to your pc/mac (make sure you do it while the error message is still displayed) and the install is resolved. It may show an "error 507" message, but ignore this, as it returns to the startup screen and then finally resets. You'll have to restore afterwards from your most recent backup. Happy days

JC Caddy

on it now !

nice 1

Gary Nasher

no probs..

Shafurdeen Rafeek

hi guys same thing happens to me..APP error 601 on a blank lit screen and i cant get pass this nor does it connects to my desktop..anyone out there plz help to so i can fix this problem on my torch..

Gary Nasher

see above - simple

Roman Pyasik

Gary,

my phone doesn't read while its on the bootup screen nor when it goes to the error screen. When I connect it to Desktop manager it asks me to update or retry. Then it says no updates are available and it failed to connect. I am using MAC OSX. Please help

Gary Nasher

Delete the Blackberry Desktop Manager then download and reinstall. Then when your phone starts up and reaches the error screen, hook it up to your mac before it restarts. It should go round in circles twice more then revert to normal

JC Caddy

Follow Mr Gary Nashers advice its good

Roman Pyasik

Got it and it worked. Thank you gentlemen!