Funny forumites you have yet to meet but think you should...

Frankito

Laddy Muck, I almoat forgot about you, number 3 on my guest list.

And LadyDeliah, as a relative newbie to all this, I don't think we know each other. I think we should all start wearing name badges when out and about in ED. That would make for an interesting conversation or two....!

I should like to meet Ted Max. Preferably in Capri on a terrace somewhere. In whites and with a cold drink.

And *Bob*. Everyone would like to meet him (some have - see next CPC pub opening) but the old adage of never meeting your heroes holds more true than ever in this strange online world.

I have met a few of you and you are all as mad as a box of frogs.

HonaloochieB, *Bob*, katie1997, giggirl, Helena Handbasket and Huguenot. My lawyer says best not to mention T-- M--.

I have already met lots of lovely forumites, who have profoundly changed how I feel about living here. Too many to mention but special mention has to go to the Moving J's, Cam's mum and dad and the Invisible Gurkha Pirate.

Actually, I do see a chap around LL whom I like to speculate might be HonaloochieB. I shall never dare speak to him, though.

Ooooh, why do you think it's him? Describe him and he may even put in an appearance! I think we should add profile pics on here, it would make life in LL so much less complicated on a bustling Saturday i.e. Then I would know how to elbow out the way and who to curtsey... 'tis a minefield out there.

katie1997 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I was going to say Mick Mac but he's not funny.

>

> And I've already met him anyway.

And I did not disappoint. (Being not funny in real life too)