Friends Advice

Jacki22

SHORT HISTORY

MEN AREN'T CARS, YOU CAN'T ROAD-TEST THEM BEFORE YOU SWAP.

I have been with my boyfriend since we were teens, but recently I met a bloke who I fancied.

Me and my boyfriend own a house, so breaking up would be difficult. But I was considering dating the other

guy. Before I made this desicion I realize we lost trust from each other and sadly thihgs will never be the same again

I mean as best friends !

Let's put this in another way, Would you all think that it was alright if my boyfriend

starting dating other women before he made a decision whether to stay with me or not.

I know men aren't like cars, I know that, I can't road test them before I swap !

I must forget the hassle of breaking up, and to asked myself, it is just the shared

Mortgage that is holding me back to be with him ? NO

I truly believe my realtionship has run its course that I owe it to my long term

boyfriend to be honest with him.

It hurts sometimes to beleive I've lost my best

friend but probably for the good and not for the worst.

I feel good when I think about it, for the small things I did for him back in September and now,without hurting him

hope he thinks is for the good becouse the worst could of happened later.

I would like to send my big thanks to all my friends

who had helped me to get throught with my desicion.

in my experience, some people have to have another half, always. They line up the next one, to try and make sure there are right, before dumping the current one. One of my best freinds did this with the 4 men she married/ lived with. Every single time she met the other one, decided if he was better than the current model, and then dumped the old one. Some people aren't so dependent on having to have another half.

My brother is the former- when he told me he was moving out to " have some time to himself" I said" so who is she?" he was pretty shocked ( It was the next door neighbour).

Just depends.

puzzled Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> have you considered writing to woman's own or even

> jackie instead of tipping your misspelt agony onto

> this site? give us a break, luv!!!

This had to be written by a bloke.

If my missus went out with someone else before making the decision to leave me for them, that would tell me that she didn't really want to be with me, whether or not things worked with the other guy.

Thank you guys for the respond but I don't have trouble in realising if my relationship with my

boyfriend if is right or wrong.

I had already thought about it. I did try to explained this to my friend in two accasions but he never

came or call again. probably he had his own plans as well.

I hope it all works out for him too.