Bizarre shirt tucking behaviour?!

fractionater

I saw something quite disturbing this am!

I was in the changing rooms at work getting dressed and some old boy 60ish was also getting changed....not that I was looking! but i noticed out of the corner of my eye some bizarre shirt tucking behaviour! He tucked his shirt into his underpants!!!, and then proceded to put his trousers on!

i have never witnessed this shirt tucking into underpants method before?! does it serve some kind of purpose? Does anyone in ED do this also?

It made me crack up in the changing room...and i had to make it look like I was choking/coughing!

mockney piers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is a very disturbing thread.

> FnB, feel free to pop over to play with my wii,

> but keep your hands out of my pants!!

You two scare me..... ;-)

I was in the TA and when on parade in the summer, shirt sleave order, doing this means the shirt stay straighter, and you don;t get bollocked for looking "Like a sack of $hit tied up with string". Though something other hideous misdemeanour such as a badly ironed collar woudl see the bvollocking ensued anyway.

He might have a service history...

It's logical, but uncomfortable, I must say.

E

fractionater Wrote:

> I may actually give this a go too now that there is a functional reason for it!

You'll be hooked for life...mark my words.....

Word of warning though, when untucking, exercise a degree of caution. It is all to easy to self wedgie if you're a bit too enthusiastic with you untucking..... =8-0

Rather that, than leaving shirts untucked. I'm talking the long sleeved variety. I have a real problem with it, no logical idea why. Perhaps it's a gay gene thing.

I used to know somebody who tucked his in, so that it wouldn't come out at the back. Remember John Forsythe from Dynasty, a secret underpant tucker-iner.

Only looks ridiculous if someone is watching you do it, or see's you take your trousers off (and you've forgotten to pull out the shirt first).

Obviously not to be done if you've scored with a young lady (not sure how it would go down in the gay community cdonline?!) and you're undressing in the throw's of passion - I think that would be a real bedroom killer!

fractionater Wrote:

> Only looks ridiculous if someone is watching you

> do it, or see's you take your trousers off

Technique would be, I imagine I have no experience of such a specific situation, would be to undo the shirt from the top, (Ti*'s first I'm no slag...) while claiming "kiss my chest you mad passionate fool" and take it off without untucking it.

Then whilest said chest is being kissed you can carefully untuck it yourself while maybe uttering "Of your kisses are like Ice to my fire" to keep partner distracted...being careful of course to avoid self induced wedgie, as mentioned previously....

I hope this helps someone....

its actually an old legacy from the days of yore when washing machines were a thing of the future,and basically so a man could get the maximum of 4 days wear from a pair of jocks ie wear for 2 days then turn inside out and wear for another 2 days,tucking your shirt into said same jocks prevented unsightly skid marks from appearing on the jocks and hence staining their appearance, not very nice in the morning when parading around the house and the missus has to look at it whilst devouring her porridge. that the skid mark was transferred to the shirt tail was irrelevant as the offending article was tucked into the jocks and consequently was,nt available for anyone to see. same principle also applies if you tuck the front of the shirt in, no piss stains.

hope that clears things up.