Your biggest regret on the Forum...

????

...mine is honestly calling myself ????, this was sheer laziness and a lack of imagination, honestly.

The problem is, it has meant that people have tended stereotype me as Guardian hating, banker apologist, economically dry, Labour bashing polemecist from day 1 :'(

and has nothing to do with threads like "I hate the Guardian", hmm I see where you're coming from.

Mine is not finding this forum when I first moved to ED 5 years ago - all the crap I could have sold on locally all the interesting debates I've missed...

Mine has to be not joining sooner!! I only became aware of it's existence a few months back following a random conversation with one of my good neighbours. On the one hand I grieve for what I did not have but on the other, I rejoice as I am here now and dedicated to the cause!

And to those ladies who seem to think I am reincarnated for a previous forumite, you are all very very wrong. I hope that whoever broke your hearts gets their just deserve but please, stop bugging me about it for I am innocent.

????"s

Don't worry, it's a noble name.

Imagine if you'd been called ✄----cut along dotted line--✄ or Fold here.

Nah, you stand up straight Son.

Be proud.

Here's a copy & pasted quote to be going on with.

"My biggest regret in life is that I didn't hit John Denver in the mouth while I has the chance.?

Denis Leary quote.

( now that's regret)

Nette:)

Frankito Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Mine has to be not joining sooner!! I only became

> aware of it's existence a few months back

> following a random conversation with one of my

> good neighbours. On the one hand I grieve for what

> I did not have but on the other, I rejoice as I am

> here now and dedicated to the cause!

Was this random conversation about the need for an M&S by any chance? Think of how much you've missed on this by joining the forum so late!!!!

> And to those ladies who seem to think I am

> reincarnated for a previous forumite, you are all

> very very wrong. I hope that whoever broke your

> hearts gets their just deserve but please, stop

> bugging me about it for I am innocent.

Yes, stop bugging Frankito everyone! Frankito is NEW around here, you hear that??? NEW!!!!

(But out of interest, who'd be the likely candidate for previous incarnation?)

PS Quids, we'd never stereotype you.

PPS my biggest regret is not realising I would use this forum so much, registering as an unimaginative, personal username and for being too diplomatic in my responses to those that are clearly talking bullsh1t on a subject they have only a vague understanding (argh, being too polite again!) and finally missing the BBW era and now missing some posters who were there when I joined and sadly no longer post (CharlieCharlies pictures were amazing).

Probably what I'm about to do now.

I was Joe90, whose tenure on this forum was extremely short lived ( registered yesterday and banned yesterday)

Probably cos of use of bad language, as I had the hump with the wheelchair pillock.

I've used this forum before, in a previous incarnation, and deleted my account as it felt right at the time.

So I know how many nutters, trolls, flamers etc reside here. I'm not one of 'em.

I'll probably get banned again now, but I'm not that bothered really. This forum can be addictive and a time thief.

I retrospect, I guess all this doesn't really qualify as much of a regret. :)-D

silverfox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Being too polite to people in debates, especially

> when they resort to swearing/insults as a last

> resort

Wouldn't like to hear you being rude then Silverfox ;-). My regret is ever finding the thing in the first place - all Kingsdales fault.