Contacting the Southwark Council

trentk69

Just wondering if anyone can offer any advice on how I can contact the Southwark council about a neighbours garden that has become a completely out of control overgrown mess.

The garden hasn?t been tended to in over two years now, and it is like a jungle full of bramble and weeks that is spilling over the fences into the neighbouring gardens too.

The property is unoccupied, which is why no one has tended to the garden. There has been no action on this at all despite emails being sent to the owners about the mess.

This is now becoming a health hazard, as the garden is now home to a den of foxes and other vermin, including rats and mice. The foxes are intruding into the other gardens an messing these up. The neighbouring properties have small children so the foxes and rats are quite a nuisance.

Is there anything the council can do in this instance, and if so, who can I write to notify of the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Do use their website as detailed above. I emailed them on Fri as some bugger nicked our brown bin. Had a message back same evening saying new one had been ordered for me and would be delivered within 10 days - was actually delivered today. Tiptop service.