Still some kind/honest people out there!

malleymoo

I lost my purse on Friday evening at the half moon at Herne Hill. I didnt really expect to see it again but some kind wonderful person handed it in to the bar. All my cards were still there and the money untouched. Most importantly a precious note written by my little girl was in the purse. The person who found it didn't leave their name so I have no way of thanking them personally so fingers crossed they are on the Forum.

Thanks

When there are so many scary stories on this forum about burglaries/muggings etc it is great to know there are still many honest people out there!

Most people are honest.

The scewed impression that honest folk are a minority is probably a function of the negative headlines / threads about robbings etc.

Most of the people you pass on the street don't mug you, but they're not lauded for it, so the baddies get all the attention.

Steveo - Probably because of the mess it would cause and the hassles of having to explain to passers by and police etc, if we could just switch people off who p!ssed us off on the way to work and they just vanished leaving no mess or body to trip over, there'd be loads more murders.

Huggers Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Mallymoo, that was a Pull The Other One audience I

> assume- known for its integrity, honesty and yet

> individuality!

Yes huggers you are right it was a pull the other one event! Yet another reason why I love pull the other one !

Kidkruger I agree the majority of people out there are good and honest and being an optimistic sort of person I was so happy to be able to post something positive !

The headline of the OP caufht my eye, I knew they were talking about me and then, reading through I realised it was someone else. The purse I 'found' at the weekend has translated into a month's 'free' shopping at Waitrose! Blessy you, granny, I know you left it there just for me.

Ps: if you want your teeth back, please PM me your address.

Frankito Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The headline of the OP caufht my eye, I knew they

> were talking about me and then, reading through I

> realised it was someone else. The purse I 'found'

> at the weekend has translated into a month's

> 'free' shopping at Waitrose! Blessy you, granny, I

> know you left it there just for me.

>

> Ps: if you want your teeth back, please PM me your

> address.

Perhaps I should change my op to "still some kind/honest/funny people out there :)