Seen Anyone Famous In East Dulwich?

fish

Ant Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I saw, erm, a bloke. Off the telly. Oldish.

> Comedian I think. White hair, black eyebrows.

>

> Oh dear. I'm not very good at this.

I think you mean Steven Frost, stand up comic, Carling Black Label adds on the telly.

lives off North Cross Road

Seen Des Rae (think that how you spell her name) in Dulwich Village. She lives in West Dulwich. Seen June from the Bill, Seen Steve Frost. Seen Robbie Cultrain. Seen Timothy Spall. Seen that woman from Bad Girls that is now in Eastenders. Seen that lady that married the mad guy on the channel 5 soap.. family affairs she owns Dr Boo (i think her name is Katja Pilka. Seen Harry Carpenter.

The Fish had the pleasure of conversing with the very lovely Ms Eclaire at the check-out of Sainsbury,s. Do you think that when Jo Brand was a psychiatric nurse, she came across our famous Crazy Nurse of East Dulwich?

Seen

Adrian Lester

James Nesbitt

Jo Brand

Des'ree

Timothy Spall

actors from bill

Tony Britton a long time ago in sainsburys

a young lady who played in Family Affairs, passing through East Dulwich (does that count, if does can also include David Harewood)

actor who played a doctor in Casuality a while back (actually, thinking about it he doesn't count as he got off at Queens Road Peckham (from LB) and so didn't make it all the way to East Dulwich (else could count all famous people met when working at the Scotch House))