The Naughty Room

Alan Medic

This is where you can nominate someone for starting a thread that is too silly for your liking or just simply annoys you. The nomination has to be seconded and when it is the poster shall have a self imposed 24 hour ban from posting. Of course they might ignore this but we'll deal with that when it happens.

Anyone, I'd like to nominate Karter for his Pizza thread. Just how many threads about sauces does this forum need? Admittedly Karter it could have been any one of a number. You just got unlucky. Too many silly threads relegate some could be interesting ones to obscurity before their time.

Anyone second this nomination?

Cannot believe that the creator of the thread-muddying, OP-distracting, train-of-thought-destroying, LM pleasing and logic-defying 73 game has posted here.

I realise that 'Less is More' has probably been on your mind for a while Doc but to start that doomed thread with the frankly 'Micklewrightian' "Okay guys?" and leave it at that is, quite apart from being simply lazy, the sort of itch that, once scratched, leaves a blemish that stains the page and does to other threads exactly what you accuse others of here - Too many silly threads relegate some could be interesting ones to obscurity before their time.

J'accuse!

Maxxi, you are nominating me for a different thread so I'm not gone yet. This thread could herald the dawn of a new self governing era for public forums like this. Think about it. No more silly mods pushing their weight about once they get the sniff of a little authority. Power to the people! Don't knock it.

Alan Medic Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'd like to nominate Frankie for starting a thread

> about something keeping him awake. One that was

> sooooo uninteresting that no one even posted

> there. Anyone second that?

I second that

( I haven't even read it )

* goes to read post *

Netts, totally unimpressed by that killer vote..

And Dad, this just isn't fair.... This is victimisation just cos I love a bit of foie gras and complained about some nouse ffs...

Can I post on here my comments on other threads?

How long is incarceration? Am I done yet?

Im so disappointed...... somehow i thought the 'Naughty Room' might be in someones basement with chains on the walls and mirrors on the ceiling. Was sort of hoping for an invite.

Ill get back on my naughty step for thinking such things happen in East Dulwich. Sorry.:-$

Can I talk about you?

Are you open to bribes? Working in accounts, aren't they all....?

On a serious note, your new theead, you MUST blow the whistle or at least present the evidence to an impartial third party, you wouldn't want to be scape-goated. And if you are leaving what have you to lose. Morally, well, it's quite obvious...

Let me out now as that was bloody good!