Gated community

sallyww

Do you think we could somehow get the council to make east dulwich a gated community, maybe if we also collected money towards it? That way we could keep the bad people from Peckham out and keep our families and nice shops safe.

I live in a gated community as it happens - works a treat for keeping out those pesky door to door tea towel sellers.

Shame we can't make the EDF a gated community - keeping out inane first time post trollers...

I feel my gated sanctuary has been violated.... through my laptop.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Just stop it now. Just fucking stop it. Too much piss wank dribbling all over the forum. Just fucking fuck right off. Really. Fuck off you unfunny little fecker, before I start a riot of my own.

Right then. Cup of tea?

yes i do mean it, the side streets could have electric gates installed and intercoms so the houses are at least safe, realize it could not be possible to close LL but at least if we can keep the people from Peckham from coming near our houses would be a good start

surely you all want your property to be safe?

i gree all the way with saly i think taht people from peckham shuld have mikrochips in their bodies that alert police when tehy cros into other burrows and get them arested sharpish hey [presto wwthe problem has ben solved and they are easily recognisd when enteringshops in dulich by specla lectoeric sensors that sett ofthe alarms an call the police automticlay and get them nickeeeed presto solved

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I can thoroughly recommend Aria. He came at very short notice to carry out urgent repairs on a leaking pipe, did an excellent job and his was extremely patient and polite. I wouldn't hesitate to turn to him again. 
    • I have had two separate incidents of moped drivers deliberately crashing into our car which I believe is part of a wider insurance scam. From what I can gather, they target female drivers who are alone or with kids in high value vehicles (of which I was one). On both occasions for me this involved a moped driver signalling to me to cross a junction and when I pulled away driving deliberately and at speed into the car. Then Jumping up and immediately taking photographs and videos of the car. I’m expecting a bogus insurance claim to follow. i’m posting this in part for awareness and also out of interest to see if it’s happening to other people. One of my friends has also been targeted in a similar way.   If this does happen, please report it to the police and your insurance company. Unfortunately, the police haven’t pursued, my cases and to be honest it doesn’t matter as no one was hurt and there was minimal damage, but this is dangerous practice and the more people that report it the more likely it is the action will be taken.   Has anybody witnessed this or had a similar thing happened to them? 
    • Getting married in a month in a 'festival/country' style wedding and looking for old wheelbarrows that people might be throwing away to create a 'ice bucket'/drinks feature! Happy to pick up from the Dulwich/south London area. Ideally looking for free or very very low cost. Would need to pick up before May 11th. Thanks!
    • Hello I have a malm desk for sale see For Sale section. Thanks 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In