Gated community

sallyww

Do you think we could somehow get the council to make east dulwich a gated community, maybe if we also collected money towards it? That way we could keep the bad people from Peckham out and keep our families and nice shops safe.

I live in a gated community as it happens - works a treat for keeping out those pesky door to door tea towel sellers.

Shame we can't make the EDF a gated community - keeping out inane first time post trollers...

I feel my gated sanctuary has been violated.... through my laptop.

AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Just stop it now. Just fucking stop it. Too much piss wank dribbling all over the forum. Just fucking fuck right off. Really. Fuck off you unfunny little fecker, before I start a riot of my own.

Right then. Cup of tea?

yes i do mean it, the side streets could have electric gates installed and intercoms so the houses are at least safe, realize it could not be possible to close LL but at least if we can keep the people from Peckham from coming near our houses would be a good start

surely you all want your property to be safe?

i gree all the way with saly i think taht people from peckham shuld have mikrochips in their bodies that alert police when tehy cros into other burrows and get them arested sharpish hey [presto wwthe problem has ben solved and they are easily recognisd when enteringshops in dulich by specla lectoeric sensors that sett ofthe alarms an call the police automticlay and get them nickeeeed presto solved