Petition to allow only those who pass the "I'm not an idiotic cunt" test to post on the forum

RosieH

Yeah I have often thought that some sort of entitlement testing should be applied more broadly in society.

For example, a simple common sense multiple choice test with a low (e.g. 3/10) pass mark attached to votes in an election for them to be valid...

But this forum? The lifeblood of this forum is people who make twatish points and then the inevitable backlash that follows... Are you trying to get this thing closed down?

Wot qualifies as an idiotic @#$%&" ? Who makes such a judgment? Compared to who?

hmmm not seeing the sense of it on a public forum.

Next you'll be suggesting segregation on the buses (old and less abled people upstairs, toddlers at the back hanging off the chairs, ED snobs at the front, cyclists allowed onboard in the what was wheelchair/buggy priority area etc).

Wotever!

Senor Chevalier Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yeah I have often thought that some sort of

> entitlement testing should be applied more broadly

> in society.

>

> For example, a simple common sense multiple choice

> test with a low (e.g. 3/10) pass mark attached to

> votes in an election for them to be valid...

>

a simple common sense multiple choice test ???

That would elliminate most of the MP's that Run err. (Ruin) this Country..

Let's get rid of all the idiotic fucks.

Then get rid of the self-important, worthy fucks.

And the patronising fucks who think they're more clever than everyone else.

And the annoying, trolling fucks - and anyone who posts "in character".

How many posters will we have left?

I now pretty now much assume that every new poster with strong views is some sort of comedy/anarchic character thought up to pass the time (richardbach and kid for example?). It's gone from merely annoying to a right PITA - crushed and devalued cannot be far off, I tell you.

Amok, of course, being a city which exists in a dimension perpendicular to ours. Its municipal administration relies critically on the skimming off of the hypothetical energy released by the infinite potential for annoyance causing bollicks which hums and throbs around our online world.

Although it?s a bit of a stretch to expect people to get such tenuous references Mockney.

aww shucks

the daily mash (sorry strafer) nicely summed it up

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/riots-caused-by-society-or-lazy%2c-thieving-pricks%2c-say-experts-201108094174/

"Meanwhile, as former England cricket captain Alec Stewart began assembling a posse of vigilante test heroes, seismologists reported a sudden lurch to the right as people who own tagines found themselves calling for the immediate deployment of the Parachute Regiment and a couple of RAF Tornadoes."

Tagines! Ooooh good. Now they've been properly mocked I can expect to pick one up in the charity shop cheaply as the ambivalent warriors worriers of SE22 get rid in droves (got a chicken brick a while back for pennies after the M&S/Waitrose bloodbath!).

*Searches for foie gras with pomegranate recipe*

RosieH Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> You're safe Frankie - I don't have that power.

>

> I only have the power of the crossbow.

>

> Oops sorry, meant to say, that of course you

> wouldn't be on the list anyway.

Hmm... somebody else after cheap cat litter. It's not WHAT you know on this bloody forum...!