Request for comment: Collapse of the U. S. A.

New Nexus

Collapse of the U. S. A.

2012 ? 2014

US debt at present stands at 14.5 trillion dollars, this debt does not include U.S. unfunded liabilities like the US wars around the world ? Medicare ? banking bailout ? Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac mortgage bailout.

If we add all the above liabilities up the US debt would be above 100 trillion dollars.

The planet hit peak oil in 2008 - oil production will now start its sharp decline. (Non standard bell curve)

If the US invades Iran and captures their oil fields, this still will not produce enough revenue to clear its debts. This course of action would also antagonize and provoke military action from Russia and China.

If the whole working population of the USA were taxed at 100% the USA would still not be able to pay its debts

US Treasury department?s Timothy Geithner will declares Force Majeure on US Debt (repudiation of all U.S. debt)

The U.S. 6900 protocol series will be enacted

Rex ? 84 will be enacted

Suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments.

The countries most affected by this will be the UK, China and Germany.

The UK holds trillions of US bonds and treasury notes, plus trillions in fiat U.S. dollars. All U.S. bonds ? treasury notes and dollar bills will become worthless over night.

The UK sold off most of its gold reserves in 1999-2002. The UK has no fallback position.

Once the US dollar looses its reserve currency status, the IMF, World Bank and bank of international settlement will try to establish a default reserve unit, this will be the SDR (Special Drawing Rights). The SDR will not be accepted by Russia or China.

The IMF (International Monetary Fund) and World Bank are insolvent.

End result of the above

People will no longer be able to remove cash funds from their bank accounts and all ATM machines will be switched off.

All credit and debit cards will no longer function ? Do not dispose of your credit or debit cards, central governments will use these to setup a rationing system for emergency food and water distribution.

Telecommunication systems will be limited to emergency calls only this will include mobile and land-line.

Internet systems will be re-routed to emergency holding pages only,

Email servers will be turned off.

Television programming will be centrally controlled.

Stock markets will go into free-fall then trading will be suspended, but off market trading will decimate stocks.

Hard assets will deflate by 90% this means a house at present costing $500,000.00 will drop to $50,000.00 this drop could be greater if mortgage defaults and delinquency are higher than predicted.

Commodity prices will increase 200% per-day. Commodities like bread, meat and canned goods could increase 400 to 500 percent per-day.

Mains water supply will first drop in pressure before it stops completely.

Petrol and diesel will first be rationed and then very quickly disappear off the open market, any black market supplies will be completely unaffordable.

Rolling blackouts will be common place and gas supplies will be interrupted and intermittent before energy imports completely dry up, most western nations have approximately 60 days of coal reserves. Unfortunately most generating stations have been designed to burn gas not coal.

Large scale looting and civic disorder will ensue.

Social unrest will very quickly usher in martial law. (troops on the streets and curfews imposed)

Further false flag attacks will be instigated to render populations more susceptible to control.

The world has reached the Minsky Moment

For reference Hyman P Minsky

OK, a few (somewhat wild) predictions, but it begs the question... why have you posted this and what are you suggesting be done?

(FWIW - I consider anyone to use the term 'fiat', in regards to money, a nutter).

the post is clearly the work of a nutter/bot/

(or possibly Lady Delilah in disguise ;-) )

The palpable glee with which some people drool about imminent collapse is very disturbing. The USA may be wrong in various matters, but if I have to pick just one global superpower to shelter under, it's that one every time

more carp form librtarian pro gunes anti tax an govrment survivlist nuterrs why oh why oh why oh why do we fele we nede to coment on this tipe of unorinal regurgitaed ole toss bildenbergs zionists crap carp caqp looke my merican freind i don care a buot your roten greedey selfish socio econmic system an its slavish acolyutes yuop can fuck off for al i care in fact whye don yuio jus fuck off to yuor bunkr with yuor guns an tined fode and nuter conspiracy obsesed mates an laeve us al alone to try an enjoye uor lives we don giv a shit if teh east coste fals itno teh sea and yelowstone explods an covrs teh UAS with a mile of ash lete me repete we don care fuck off

ps arl you mericans tinhk taht teh res of teh world care s bout yuor plight an your tax dolar and 911 an huricane katrina and teh buget defecit an GOP sucession an medicare and detriot colpse bu t in raelity we don care as we hve mor presing thinges to get on wiht like life so pls stop potsing deluded US centricd obsesive tiresumn old toss ju cos you think yr corupt piratical nahion is teh center of teh univrrse 90% of teh wordl unspringly thiks otherwise an quiet frnkly deosnt care abuot iminet colapse

U.S. about to start QE-3, this will make the china very unhappy as they officially hold between 3 & 5 trillion dollars of U.S. Bonds (IOU?s) which will be devalued by this action.

Why was VP Joe Biden in china last week?? Might it be he was begging china not to sell the dollar!!

Any one interested in this, I would recommend you look into the work of Nicole Foss.

New Nexus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> U.S. about to start QE-3, this will make the china

> very unhappy as they officially hold between 3 & 5

> trillion dollars of U.S. Bonds (IOU?s) which will

> be devalued by this action.

> Why was VP Joe Biden in china last week?? Might it

> be he was begging china not to sell the dollar!!

>

> Any one interested in this, I would recommend you

> look into the work of Nicole Foss.

You sir are a deluded nutter

BrandNewGuy Wrote:

> Please could Admin stop richardbach from posting

> until he sorts out his bloody spelling - it's

> doin' our 'eads in

Speak for yourself. You can ignore his posts like I do. Supposedly he is dyslexic.Is that not the case richardbach?

StraferJack Wrote:

> Ridgley - he is no more dyslexic than I am

> Australian. He's been using a websote to

> automatically jumple his output. Andyou have to

> admit, it has been HILARIOUS, no?

>

> No, me neither

Oh for christ's sake is that what it is?! What a loser. I don't even bother trying to read his posts anymore.

He had me fooled, and here is me thinking, I had a comrade in arms I am dyslexic and let me tell you it is a constant struggle for me it like trying to do the rubic cube but you cannot get the colours in the right places is how would describe it for me personally.