The Drum, Northcross Rd, 7:30pm Friday 16th

Mark

...just thought I'd mention it afresh, continuing from the Forum night out thread. I'm going to use it as an opportunity to find out what people think of this site, one day it'll be great to have an 'official Forum evening' sponsored by various high quality food and drink companies but until that time we'll just take advantage of Dave's hospitality.

Hurray! I finally managed to get registered- having been following the forum for a while and getting some useful tips and a lot of laughs from it I have plucked up the courage to actually make a post. Myself and my friend Niki (garden fence Niki who inexplicably did not take up the offer of fence fixing in return for lasagne favours :-)) will be at the Drum tonight so if you see two loverly ladies looking for conversation and a good time please reveal yourselves. Depending on the amount of alcohol consumed, the dancing girls may even become a reality.

Just dropping in while I wait for the baby's nighttime bottle of milk to warm up to say what a pleasure it was to meet all you good folk.

Night night, and I hope the hangovers aren't too bad tomorrow. (Mine included.)

Morning DM. Here I am making another bottle of milk... far too early for being up again but there you go. I may try to sneak back to bed after the liquid's been administered.

It was a great night, and I know lots of people would have loved to have seen you there. Maybe next time. I don't recall any photos being taken, but maybe it's just that I didn't notice.

It was a great night out. I feel rather tender in the head area. It was good to meet everybody again and I have a horrible feeling that the next night out will be in the not too distant future.

I dont think there were photos, Andrew D Black wasnt there and I cant remember anybody else flashing, as t'wer

I think I spoke to most people, mostly b*llo*cks admittedly, sorry for that and, who was that odd Canadian bloke, so magnificently dealt with by Mrs Mockney? He was both a pain and smelly.

DM - if nothing else, pop into the Drum and see the bar's dog - he looks sooooooooo like Mr Batdog, I think we should adopt him. Perhaps we should have a march during the ED Spring fair and the dog could lead the EDF marchers, dressed in a Mr Batdog oufit.

I now have to head to the Midlands for Mothers day. I would really like to go back to bed.

Oh my head.....

Hurrah!! We have been lounged at last. Bit harsh though, the discussion was about The Drum after all.

Does the Administrator feel a tad fragile for some reason ? :))

Anyway - yes that Canadian, the one that called you a whale and who then went on to tell a frighteningly racist joke on the pretext of not understanding why somebody would be offended by it - which rather summed him up.

> I dont think there were photos, Andrew D Black

> wasnt there and I cant remember anybody else

> flashing, as t'wer

I decided to keep my flashing private :-)

Actually I planned to come but I got called by a friend who is rarely in London. So after 1 pint that turned into more than 1 it got too late to come.