Dogs at Peckham Rye Park Fete 2011 --- Done

PeckhamRose

He's a cutie, and this dog he is sitting next to is, too.

If you are the owner reading this, I also took a great shot of you and your dog.

Let me know and I can email it to you.

file.php?20,file=33971

Two little ladies standing on a big dog.

file.php?20,file=33970

That's it folks. I also took a shot of a woman blowing bubbles, dressed as a fairy. If she would like to contact me, I can email her photo to her too. She looks great! She was running a stall.

The only thing about posting LOTS of pics is the space it takes up on the forum server, if they are uploaded from a posters local drive

Especially if the pics are high quality, which takes up even more space

We have seen our PM quotas reduced from thousands to hundreds due to lack of server space, as well as several forum collapses generally when Admin has tried to trim the database size

So to prevent that I would suggest hosting the pics somewhere else (choose from the may flickr type spaces out there) and link to the pics in the thread that way, rather than uploading the files directly

win:win - people get to display their pics and Admin doesn't have a broken server on his hands

This message is for all Spanish-speaking women to be very careful with the people of this forum everyone enbarriladas have had many problems since many years ago if they have a problem are encouraged to report that these people are no longer intimidated cameras outside the house, phones, and lines Telephonica up.

I don't think you can send pics (or any files) via PM. But even if you could it wouldn't solve the forum's bandwidth problem as they would still be stored on the server

I'm not being a killjoy - if people want to share pics of whatever they like then knock yourselves out - but if you link the pics to a pic storage site it just solves all of the problems at the forum end but people can still share all the pics they want on here without being diverted to another site (and some of the pics no-one wants just as Carnell's above - sheesh!)